If you're not a Premium user you don't get currency drop from mobs

tehjojo

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ikr i did a narrows run for the outfit and 2 lvl ~30s started a biding war that went up to 1 gold and 4 silver. so stupid that currency drop is a premium only thing. premiums already have really good advantages like the premium queue making monsters drop money a premium only feature is just over kill

Uh nice.. i didn't know that currency drop was a premium only thing.. now this makes sense to the fact that the game is designed to to have players burn all of their money in a sec...

As far as i'm concerned in a money based game like this were everything costs money.. even drops in dungeons run, giving currency drops to premiuum player makes it very close to a pay to win format and if that's the case i'm probably done with the game ^^

Lol ..... we get increased droped rate from mobs ....... and if u are runing a damn low level dungeon guess what dungeons aint giving money at high level dung too (6 coopers,rly) ..... and how we suppose to get and farm those coopers out in wild if people are runing everywhere we cant stack mobs and pull them .....  Most of my gold coming from crafting and geting moonstones +daily quests(1 daily even gives 1 gold) .I earn like 50s per dungeon run  yet u whine about somekind wild mob 50 cooper drop who doesnt drop 100% per mobs .And u still get money drop even if u are not premium.wtf is this post?

Like the comment stated before, prem users ONLY get boost in drop rates.

There is no such thing as "prem are the only people who get money drops". Even in beta when regular players played, they get money drop but not as much as prem users. Same applies to now.

if you want to earn money run higher dun/raid or start crafting and selling..

lower the mob the lower amount you'll get, higher the mob the higher amount your get. I'm pretty sure you can see your money increasing in killing mobs or even running duns. Regardless most of the money came from quest/selling items. 

24 minutes ago, Hanashi said:

Uh nice.. i didn't know that currency drop was a premium only thing.. now this makes sense to the fact that the game is designed to to have players burn all of their money in a sec...

As far as i'm concerned in a money based game like this were everything costs money.. even drops in dungeons run, giving currency drops to premiuum player makes it very close to a pay to win format and if that's the case i'm probably done with the game ^^

Everything yo said is emphasized into 3 wordS " PAY TO WIN". Its becoming very clear right now.

9 minutes ago, AlterNatiVe said:

Lol ..... we get increased droped rate from mobs ....... and if u are runing a damn low level dungeon guess what dungeons aint giving money at high level dung too (6 coopers,rly) ..... and how we suppose to get and farm those coopers out in wild if people are runing everywhere we cant stack mobs and pull them .....  Most of my gold coming from crafting and geting moonstones +daily quests(1 daily even gives 1 gold) .I earn like 50s per dungeon run  yet u whine about somekind wild mob 50 cooper drop who doesnt drop 100% per mobs .And u still get money drop even if u are not premium.wtf is this post?

You should really learn your math: if you drop 50 copper at lvl 45 that means you can actually drop 1 silver every 2 currency drop.

That's actually 1/5 than a normal player get from QUEST REWARD that takes quite some time thus giving an HUGE advantage to subscription players over other ones since the game is completely based about spending money.

Want drops in dg? you got to bid on them and spend money. Upgrade stuff? money. everything? money

IF you get money by having a subscription as far as i'm concerned is extremly close to pay to win and this makes a lot of sense as why the game is so frustrating about the economy.

Well thanks anyway for confirming this fact as a premium member, now i know i want nothing to do with this game anymore until they change this ^^

3 minutes ago, Hanashi said:

You should really learn your math: if you drop 50 copper at lvl 45 that means you can actually drop 1 silver every 2 currency drop.

That's actually 1/5 than a normal player get from QUEST REWARD that takes quite some time thus giving an HUGE advantage to subscription players over other ones since the game is completely based about spending money.

Want drops in dg? you got to bid on them and spend money. Upgrade stuff? money. everything? money

IF you get money by having a subscription as far as i'm concerned is extremly close to pay to win and this makes a lot of sense as why the game is so frustrating about the economy.

Well thanks anyway for confirming this fact as a premium member, now i know i want nothing to do with this game anymore until they change this ^^

buh bye

Increased Gold Earned from Combat

0%

100%

100%

100%

120%

120%

120%

120%

120%

150%

150%

Yea, that needs some explanation. According to the site, non-premium should still get gold from monster drops. But apparently not?

Key term being 'Increased'. Otherwise, that term should be removed. Yea I quit, another scam.

1 minute ago, 2501 said:

Yea, that needs some explanation

Micro transaction are mostly pay to progress. if you pay, you go faster in leveling and rich. if you dont, you get to enjoy the game but not as fast. What kind of company let you play for free and still have the same benefit as the players who paid 

now I know it may seem unfair BUT those people who are supporting the game and not just leeching should get things above and beyond ..

IS this the solution?? IDK and IDC

pay for a subscription and issue solved ..

if you are unwilling to stop power leveling through the content to get to the end game content and farm dailies for money and items to sell..

6 minutes ago, BlackWhite said:

Micro transaction are mostly pay to progress. if you pay, you go faster in leveling and rich. if you dont, you get to enjoy the game but not as fast. What kind of company let you play for free and still have the same benefit as the players who paid 

Bro, the advertised premium perks are incorrectly stated, as per the official page... Misleading. That's the only reason I quit, and none other... More misleading nonsense. I was weighing my options on buying premium, but after this? Forget it.... I'm just gone...

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/premium-membership/

7 minutes ago, LotusNoctis said:

all the  people flaming over the subscription, why just dont get one? this game is definetely worth it if you  arent happy with the premium benefits feel free to leave this game because ncsoft wont change anything related to Premium.

I don't get this, why on earth are you complaining?  Just get a damned subscription!  Jesus.. yes you get to play for free, but that doesn't mean they have to give the whole house away to you either.  This is how this company makes their money.  Aion is very similar in this regard.  By the way even with a premium membership you still have low ingame currency drops on mobs.  You make your real money on the bidding process in certain dungeons and on selling stuff on the marketplace.  If you like the game then just get a premium membership.  Otherwise, go away and play something else and stop complaining on our forums.

1 minute ago, 2501 said:

Bro, the advertised premium perks are incorrectly stated, as per the official page... Misleading. That's the only reason I quit, and none other... More misleading nonsense.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/premium-membership/

do you really not know the word increase mean? 

non premiun = 5 copper form mobs

premium= 10 copper (5 copper's 100% is 5 copper thus 5+5=10)

2 minutes ago, Gamerchick said:

I don't get this, why on earth are you complaining?  Just get a damned subscription!  Jesus.. yes you get to play for free, but that doesn't mean they have to give the whole house away to you either.  This is how this company makes their money.  Aion is very similar in this regard.  By the way even with a premium membership you still have low ingame currency drops on mobs.  You make your real money on the bidding process in certain dungeons and on selling stuff on the marketplace.  If you like the game then just get a premium membership.  Otherwise, go away and play something else and stop complaining on our forums.

this person was not complaining, just telling the others to get a sub, just like you did to this person.

3 minutes ago, BlackWhite said:

do you really not know the word increase mean? 

non premiun = 5 copper form mobs

premium= 10 copper (5 copper's 100% is 5 copper thus 5+5=10)

I've never received a SINGLE copper from a mob...

In fact, I just quit all F2P games... good job NCSoft!

And thanks for all the laughs.

20 minutes ago, Bladez said:

They are forcing the shit out of this premium service and at the same time servers are being over run by bots. INB4 "if you don't buy premium, you are a free loaner" idiots come in the thread.

I will take one of those "free loans" if you are handing them out.

"Forcing the shit" out of premium? So...in your world, you should get this game for free...and get every perk for free as well? And you wonder why people view you FTP players as welfare gamers.

4 minutes ago, 2501 said:

I've never received a SINGLE copper from a mob...

In fact, I just quit all F2P games... good job NCSoft!

And thanks for all the laughs.

you are done playing FTP games BUT you won't pay for a subscription ..

I am so confused

From another thread: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eIPgnqdXrTcZptpLxXAqulNkNndlrc7EyPbTbrkrGXM/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Because  you know copper matters somehow in the grand scheme of things? You might be behind by a day at most but overall you're pretty close to premium members as is and the deficit can be made up through dungeon runs and/or crafting - you have more than enough gold to start your base.

5 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

I am so confused

lol I always laugh when people say they are quitting over something stupid, because you usually see their character on a few hours later XD

My favorite are the ones that blow up in faction chat

5 minutes ago, Kensho1996 said:

I am so confused

18 minutes ago, 2501 said:

I was weighing my options on buying premium, but after this? Forget it....

F2P is simply an abusive business model.

Hidden fees, recurring costs, etc... all which are ambiguously worded to drive cash shop sales.

The game mechanics are butchered to that effect. ie: Monetization policy dictates EVERYTHING within the game... literally everything, to the point of nausea.

Archived