Tips against BM

Hey guys, I'm quite new to the game and I play a Destroyer (which i just found out is one of the most op classes spin2winlolwtfbbq) and I suck hard against BM (which I also just found out is one of the weakest class as said by people here in the forums)

I started pvp'ing when I was 30 I think because of the daily arena quests and currently I'm 42.
I have no problem whatsoever against any other classes even though I have little to no idea about their skills (heck i dont even fully know my own skills) and was able to reach gold after 12 matches i think? 10-2
Even though I am new to the game I have some background seeing the gameplay of BnS is very similar to DN and I was pretty good at that game being able to get into the top 10 ladder as a mercenary.

But ever since stepping into gold, of course I face more capable opponents and I tend to study each classes movements per match. But BM just rekts me hard and I have no idea wtf is going on.. I played 3 matches against BM (2 matches was against the same guy) and I just couldn't do sht.

I'm aware I just need to do some research on BM's but any simple tip would be really useful

I was also surprised that the classes I love to go against (Summoner and Assassin) were also the op classes
And everytime I face a BM I feel like a vein is about to pop lol.

Blade call is the blue AOE on the ground, that being said im a BM and I have never once beaten a destroyer because your spin deflects and resists all of our stuns, I have no idea how you're losing tbh, not trying to be mean justsayin

7 minutes ago, SkanMLL said:

Blade call is the blue AOE on the ground, that being said im a BM and I have never once beaten a destroyer because your spin deflects and resists all of our stuns, I have no idea how you're losing tbh, not trying to be mean justsayin

Oh it's fine.. I know that I lack alot of knowledge since i just started like 5 days ago. lol

Archived