New Patch, New Problems

Muneakira

Before the patch this morning i was actualy able to play this game, went out the house got my shopping done  get back download patch. Here is when it all goes down south.

1. Open launcher and launch game.

2. Looking at the damn 2dragon loading picture for 5minutes YES 5 minutes and at that point the game crashes.

3. you get the now infamous bug report, so i type in the problems and when trying to hit send the actual bug report bugs out and crashes.

wow whats next a bug report on the bug report about the crash? Do you guys even TEST these patches before releasing it? you know in house test it on several computers and if it work without any problems you release it to the public? 

I my self have no premium, and this morning i actualy tought about getting premium because the game worked fine for me the last 2 days. But right now F*CK premium. I actualy feel bad for the people that fell for this premium packages they are the ones getting royally fisted in the butthole.

I agree, it does seem like they never even check what they release, everything is always buggy and unstable. Getting the game to open is buggy itself. As an individual who does not have the free time to wait hours of endlessly trying to figure out how to open a game, this game is proving to be a disgrace and waste of my little time. The problems in Blade and Soul shouldn't be problems in any MMORPG at all. 

Just a note to devs - a clan mate said when he got on (which was later than I logged in) he had 2 patches. He and others are having trouble with accessing F3 and F4 panels.

I, on the other hand, logged in earlier than he this morning, and I can still access my friends/block lists and my wardrobe. I am guessing when I log out and log back in the game will be patched and I will inherit the same troubles my clannies are having.

So perhaps something in that second patch made things go wonkers?

Edit: Oh wait, nvm - he just told me that he had problems after the first patch, thought the second one would fix it, but it did not.

Well, I did download a patch this morning (US central time) so I guess we have had multiple patches today.

I am getting this too- after the dragon loading screen it crashes after going into windowed mode right away with the newest update. I am on windows ten. This is frustrating because I already fixed the problem I was having with the Razer software making it crash. I can't play the game, after playing for a week.

3 minutes ago, onedumbturtle said:

I am getting this too- after the dragon loading screen it crashes after going into windowed mode right away with the newest update. I am on windows ten. This is frustrating because I already fixed the problem I was having with the Razer software making it crash. I can't play the game, after playing for a week.

We have to continue to explain to Ncsoft this; it isn't razer

On 1/28/2016 at 6:44 PM, Glint said:

We have to continue to explain to Ncsoft this; it isn't razer

My update- I finally fixed it yesterday by changing the xml file to have 'n' under use-chroma-keyboard. After the update now I am crashing during the dragon loading screen, before even it gets into border-less mode. I have tried everything, uninstalling razer stuff and checking that xml file again. Still crashes, even after file repair/reinstalling the game. The new update just broke it again for me.

I know that some people without Razer products are experiencing this as well, but for me, I had to uninstall all traces of any Razer program to get the game to let me login. It is ridiculous that I cannot have Razer Synapse on my PC if I want to play this game. Granted, my Naga still works, but if I want to change the color or anything, I need to download it all over again. 

Okay guys try and hear this then, i have been trying to fix the fps drop and crashes the hole *focking DAY* and it did not work i reinstalled the game 4 times and reinstalled my pc 3 times just to fix it and northing. So i went and opdate all my software under *Enhedshåndtering*=*device Manager* And you know what did not work at all, so i went online into the game and still crashing the game and not only that i putted all settings down to 1 and turned off all others, and you know what still crashing and fps drop???????????????????????????????????

19 minutes ago, Glint said:

You're not the only one. Apparently support is now telling people just to wait for a patch update? People have packs burning man...

What you can not be real? Guys you know that the next patch is the 10 Feb :/ So rip now i am just going to play some D3 for *cricket* this, i am sick of trying to fix it been fixing the hole day :(

Archived