My Blade and Soul keeps on crashing

Dolen

My blade and soul keeps on crashing after I start playing for a bit it just crashes. When it crashes my screen freezes for a bit and then it closes and opens the BnSCrashReport. On the Crash Report it say-

An error has occurred in your Blade Soul client.
An error report has been made regarding the status of the installed Blade and Soul client, you hardware configuration, the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors.

I've already tried to repair the files but it wouldn't work I tried changing my graphics settings that still didn't work.

What helped for me was

1. Close razer programs ( if this didn't help continue with step 2 and onwards ).

2. Press and hold the windows key and then hit the R key, this should bring up the Run dialog box.

3. Type ''MSCONFIG'' without the quotes and click ok, this should open up the system configuration utility.

4. Click on the services tab and check the Hide all Microsoft services, MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.

5. When you have checked the hide all microsoft services then click the disable all and you're done. 

What you're doing when you disable these applications are that they wont start when you start your computer, you'll have to manually start them, they might still start automatically but the game should work fine anyway, nothing is gonna happen with your computer, trust me.

When you have done all this, restart your computer and this will hopefully help you, this helped me, i crashed every 15 mins when the game just came out but then i did this and no crash since then. 

35 minutes ago, dowpy said:

What helped for me was

1. Close razer programs ( if this didn't help continue with step 2 and onwards ).

2. Press and hold the windows key and then hit the R key, this should bring up the Run dialog box.

3. Type ''MSCONFIG'' without the quotes and click ok, this should open up the system configuration utility.

4. Click on the services tab and check the Hide all Microsoft services, MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.

5. When you have checked the hide all microsoft services then click the disable all and you're done. 

What you're doing when you disable these applications are that they wont start when you start your computer, you'll have to manually start them, they might still start automatically but the game should work fine anyway, nothing is gonna happen with your computer, trust me.

When you have done all this, restart your computer and this will hopefully help you, this helped me, i crashed every 15 mins when the game just came out but then i did this and no crash since then. 

When the game first came out, Razer Chroma SDK was what caused majority of the crashes. After the recent update, the client is crashing upon start up. Right now, this is a different crashing issue.

Archived