[FIX] Game Crash Immediately after NCSoft Logo? Check this out!

Clazziqual

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/27/2016 at 6:48 PM, Clazziqual said:

For some ungodly reason, ENABLING Razer programs "resolves" the game crash issue that is prevalent as of right now.

EDIT: To prevent game crashing during game-play as a result of the Razer Softwares, simply close them through the Task Manager!

EDIT2: If you're getting an error 4049 message, please ensure that your BNS client.exe is closed before going to the game directory's bin folder and deleting the GameGuard one. It will re-download the GameGuard file and resolve the issue from there!

try that

So everyone knows or for the most its a razer problem

1 you need to go to Documents>NCWest>BnS>ClientConfiguration.xml

2 Delete the ClientConfiguration.xml and close it

3 Go to your BnS Game Folder > Bin > Game guard

4 Delete Gameguard  

5 do Windows Key + R and type MSCONFIG 

6 go to services and press Hide all microsoft  Services YOU NEED TO PRESS IT

7 after you mark it press disable All

8 now GO TO STARTUP and press Disable All ( you can mark/enable some programs you need)

9 Restart your PC

10 Go to your Task manager  > Services  then click the Service button down right

11 Search For Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)  Right click > properties

12 Change the startup type to automatic and press Start then ok do this to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer Game Cleaner if you got it)

13 Here is the tricky part now open the game log in press play now and when you go to the PIN part Check Step 14

14 go back to Razer Chroma SDK (and Razer game cleaner if you got) change the startup type to Disabled and Press Stop then OK

Thats it!!

if you are able to join the game but got crashed every 5 min then start From Step 10 or skip step 5 - 8

the support of the game helped me a little (sorry but  Marc  the supporter is really ehh... need to train more ._. no offensive )

On 1/27/2016 at 11:35 AM, IkarostheMelon said:

For anyone still reading:

If you're crashing at the NCSOFT Logo, DO NOT close any Razer services and start the game.

If you're getting any errors, delete the GameGuard folder in your game folder and close Client.exe under Task Manager>Details.

If you want to turn off Razer services AND be able to play the game, go to Settings>Game>Camera and UNCHECK "USE CHROMA KEYBOARD".

That should fix it.

OMG, I WORKS FOR ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! BTW, is it ok to delete all the file in the gameguard folder? 

Mine only shows the Blade and Soul icon with the dragon and doesnt start. anyone have the fix

Edit: I have tried deleting the gameguard and running a file repair and it still doesnt work. someone pls help. it also says "the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors" idk if this means anything

6 hours ago, NIGHTKILLA17 said:

Mine only shows the Blade and Soul icon with the dragon and doesnt start. anyone have the fix

Edit: I have tried deleting the gameguard and running a file repair and it still doesnt work. someone pls help. it also says "the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors" idk if this means anything

dont file repair after you have deleted the file in the gameguard folder

I have the same problem...  "the DDL list loaded to the memory and data relevant to other client errors" , I dont have any razer programs. I have tried to delete gameguard files.. but nothing help me... What should I do? Please help me.

Archived