Jump to content
Forums

[FIX] Game Crash Immediately after NCSoft Logo? Check this out!


Clazziqual

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, CelinaIce said:

enable Razer Chroma SDK Service works half to me.

I can connect my character but the game crash after few minutes _(:з」∠)_

Try closing and stopping the services once the game has started?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

YES! same thing here. Once i enabled Razer Chroma I can actually log in now, but the same old problem occurs. I get game crashes after about 20 min in game. ALSO, i have no Friends on my friendlist now, and I can't access F3 wardrobe either.... OMG!!!!  What is the fix now?  help? ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Guiko said:

The error 4049 is from gameguard, since your game crash if you press CTRL+ ALT+ DEL and look in your taskmanager - processes, the Bns is still there, so click it and end task and restart the game should be fine.

I have tried this too. Forgot to write it in the message.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For me the fix was quite weird but it worked yesterday (27.01.2016) - hopefully nothing changed today.

 

Steps to follow:

  1. Repair the game files and restart your PC.
  2. Enable Razer SDK (and every other Razer related service and process)
  3. Start the game and wait for it to load in
  4. Ctrl + Alt + Delete and disabled Razer SDK plus every Razer related processes and services

This way the game starts and once you disabled the Razer related processes and services (again do this after you are in game already) the ~20 minutes crashes will not happen since everything Razer related is disabled.

 

It's a weird method but definitely works, at least for me.

 

Unfortunately it's quite annoying that I have to do this whenever I want to play but yeah, I still hope the devs will release a hotfix for this ASAP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, TrueReclaimer said:

FIXED. Went to control panel, add/remove programs, clicked Razer SDK - UNINSTALLED. DID NOT RESTART PC. Opened Blade and Soul, DIDNT CRASH. My Razer Chroma mouse still working fine without the SDK program. Will update if it crashes again.

 

Seems like I have fixed my crashing bug doing pretty much the same thing.

Along the way I tried other tweaks I found acrross the web. Here they are.

 

- Enable the SDK service again, with 'msconfig' command

- Reboot

- With CCleaner, uninstall the SDK chroma Razer

- With CCleaner, clean your registry keys

 

Additional things I did, but really don't know if they helped :

- checked the boxes for executing the client.exe AND the launcher.exe in Admin mode automatically 

- uninstalled Origin (EA platform) and punkbuster 

- Opened a list of ports on my router commonly used by NCsoft games.

 

After all this, I launched the game and it went smooth for a 40mins session. I'll update my status if it crash again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I GOT A FIX OMG OMG OMG - go to documents find BnS folder, and there just find clientconfiguration.xml right click, modify (2nd from top) and then just CTRL+F and instert <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/> and just change y no n so it looks like this <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='n'/> i hope it helps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Lutherea said:

I GOT A FIX OMG OMG OMG - go to documents find BnS folder, and there just find clientconfiguration.xml right click, modify (2nd from top) and then just CTRL+F and instert <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='y'/> and just change y no n so it looks like this <option name='use-chroma-keyboard' value='n'/> i hope it helps

My chroma keyboard was n from the start, so didn't work , sorry :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been running the game since beta, and I use Razer Synapse on at all times.

Not had any problems, as of yet, but my son has had loads.

His was running fine until they updated yesterday, now error 4049, which I think is gameguard, but he has had the client one as well.

 

I have tried reinstall, as well as removing gameguard from the bin all with no luck.To me it is weird that the game was fine before the patch, so TBO I think the fault lies with them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Smudger said:

I have been running the game since beta, and I use Razer Synapse on at all times.

Not had any problems, as of yet, but my son has had loads.

His was running fine until they updated yesterday, now error 4049, which I think is gameguard, but he has had the client one as well.

 

I have tried reinstall, as well as removing gameguard from the bin all with no luck.To me it is weird that the game was fine before the patch, so TBO I think the fault lies with them.

I see, that's sad. It was already bad as it was. Now i login, start the game 1 MINUTE and it crashes, all the time. I can't even play :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so day 3 of not being able to logon BnS.  Tech support is taking their sweet time.  My nccoin is ticking away on a premium membership I cannot use.  WTF?? Still can't get in after two patches and 3 days.  What is wrong with these incompetent pricks?  Seriously??  This is a crime. You take my money and I can't utilize the service I've paid for?

 

I've done ALL the recommended fixes regarding RAZR and all the other stuff, still can't get into the game.  3 days, 2 patches.  Nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think i found a solution, at least it workd for me, besides reactivating the chroma sdk i went to mydocuments/bns o ncsoft, cant remember/ and get to a clientapplication or something like that. Right clic on that and clic edit, use ctrl+F and look for chroma, you have to find a line that says chroma keyboard and change the "y" at the end with a "n" then you save and restar your pc. Thats what i did but im a razer user so idk if it will work for everybody, but good luck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So....this is what you need to do...

 

Enable Chroma SDK before launching the game so that it doesn't crash on launch. Then disable it when you're in game so that it doesn't crash you in game. 

 

Awesome game you guys got here! Great job devs!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2016-01-30 at 6:14 AM, Cellar said:

So....this is what you need to do...

 

Enable Chroma SDK before launching the game so that it doesn't crash on launch. Then disable it when you're in game so that it doesn't crash you in game. 

 

Awesome game you guys got here! Great job devs!

And yet this method is better than nothing :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...