Tofu00

Draw your Character (General Fanart Thread)

Recommended Posts

ellygeh   

Wow awesome stuff, guys! I'm finishing up a sketch of my Lady Destroyer today so I'll try to post that here when I'm done! Keep up the great work!

 

Love your stuff too @woyoo! Would love to see more as well! Also you guys @Whalephat , @Hynori, @Peo and @CaptainLazy !

Edited by ellygeh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Negyek   
3 hours ago, woyoo said:

HI is posting here still relevant LOL im new on the forums omg but here are some of mine ^w^ my force master and assassin

squadalah.png

chialniiiiing.png

That right there is pure diabeetus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellygeh   
6 minutes ago, woyoo said:

@ctrl62 @ellygeh

flsjfjedsk criez Thank you both!!!! also yah Here is my main blog and vrappom is my art tumblr but tfw both are dead lol

 

 

Ahahha sweet! Following you on both tumblr and twitter :)! You folks should share your linkies too so we can all stalk each other ahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ctrl62   
11 minutes ago, woyoo said:

@ctrl62 @ellygeh

flsjfjedsk criez Thank you both!!!! also yah Here is my main blog and vrappom is my art tumblr but tfw both are dead lol

 

 

Gosh so much good stuff! Is it okay to follow you on twitter,

i feel like its more personal (for me at least) so thats why i tend to ask!

 

ALSO LMAO ''buenos dias muchacha latas'' is my fav thing ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
woyoo   

@ctrl62 omg ya of course! lets all be friends :-D

 

also saem, freddie benson is me in the flesh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellygeh   

My twitter is mainly for art and meeting awesome poeple like you guys so feel free to add me there! It's the same name as here, @ellygeh !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hynori   
2 hours ago, ellygeh said:

Wow awesome stuff, guys! I'm finishing up a sketch of my Lady Destroyer today so I'll try to post that here when I'm done! Keep up the great work!

 

Love your stuff too @woyoo! Would love to see more as well! Also you guys @Whalephat , @Hynori, @Peo and @CaptainLazy !

Ahh, thank you// My art Tumblr is here in case you are interested ; v ;

I actually drew my BD in that cat key-hole bikini that has being going around a few days ago because I thought it looked cute haha

a0WBXzH.png

Full version here (it's SFW, but I cropped it just in case ; v ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Namyoon   

Omg so many amazing art! *-* Makes me wanna do more BnS fanart :)))

 

I'll throw in my piece as well, made it originally for my profile pic

2w74h7m.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siriya   

I didn't draw for a while now (i think it has been a year...oh god), but i feel inspired, seeing so many awesome artworks on the forums. This is a little quick sketch of my future warlock. :)  Will have to draw my summoner as well. And hopefully not just a quick sketch.... >_<

 

srinka2_by_nimarrna-d9r526r.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Relott   
1 hour ago, Siriya said:

I didn't draw for a while now (i think it has been a year...oh god), but i feel inspired, seeing so many awesome artworks on the forums. This is a little quick sketch of my future warlock. :)  Will have to draw my summoner as well. And hopefully not just a quick sketch.... >_<

 

srinka2_by_nimarrna-d9r526r.png

fix or finish ur shading bud it looks like a moustache

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siriya   
8 hours ago, Relott said:

fix or finish ur shading bud it looks like a moustache

After you mentioned it, i started seeing it too. Thanx! Here, i fixed it. 

 

srinka_better_by_nimarrna-d9r70mp.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2016 at 9:41 PM, enca said:

Such beautiful creations. Please take a look at my pride and joy, my level 11 blade master.

1nR1Nlc.png

 

Do you take requests? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yndril   

18 hours ago, woyoo said:

HI is posting here still relevant LOL im new on the forums omg but here are some of mine ^w^ my force master and assassin

squadalah.png

chialniiiiing.png

That's heart-attack inducing my friend, that is some serious talent :O (just don't go writing everyone's names on a piece of paper now :P)

Edited by Yndril
wrong quote

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ellygeh   
8 hours ago, Siriya said:

After you mentioned it, i started seeing it too. Thanx! Here, i fixed it. 

 

srinka_better_by_nimarrna-d9r70mp.png

 

 

Woops, I meeant to quote this ahaha! Pure beauty!

Edited by ellygeh
mispelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Siriya   
25 minutes ago, ellygeh said:

Woops, I meeant to quote this ahaha! Pure beauty!

Thank you, glad you like her makeover. The only draw back is that since she got it, she takes 30 mins longer every morning to get ready. Twirling a moustache into such perfect shape takes a lot of effort.

 

*twirls own moustache*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peo   

Actually not my own character but that of my boyfriend. His old CBT char x3
Chibi ftw!

Faelnirv.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacon21   
On 2/4/2016 at 7:26 AM, iVorare said:

I absolutely adore the 2016 Valentines Outfit. Had to doodle it out.

650acf1791.png

 

 

Damn, she didn't skip leg day.  Not that the pervy side of me minds though....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now