Draw your Character (General Fanart Thread)

Tofu00

"This illustration is an entry in the Blade & Soul Loading Screen Art Contest."

Description: I choose to do an illustration of my blade dancer in the outfit “Chronicles”! It’s an outfit that I think is very underrated considering how nice it looks and it’s not even limited, so it’s something you can get anytime actually. At first, I just wanted to draw my lyn in some cute pose or something, but I thought I needed some more “BNS” theme over it, so I tried to fulfill both these in my illustration. I really think the cute poses and cheerful faces suits the lyn race well since they’re the more playful and mischievous race in BNS lore. The location I choose for my background is the lake near Grand Harvest, which is one of my favorite places in the whole game. You should pay it a visit; it’s beautiful!

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61338816

C4FOmScWAAI8bwE.jpg:large

Edited by Vellistix
Something wrong with text :X (New edit: Picture didn't show)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

everyone's art is just so nice here!!! if i'd known about this thread sooner, I would have posted some of my art~ i guess better late than never right?

here's a comic i made for laughs!! it features my destroyer and my friend's summoner (and my FM in the first panel!)~ read from left to right!!

tumblr_on5ivxV5oq1rbyrlqo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_on5ivxV5oq1rbyrlqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_on5ivxV5oq1rbyrlqo3_1280.jpg

meeting a gon for the first time can be scary for a lyn!!

Edited by amiefawkes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...