Help! Error 4049

Arcanoise

Yeah, it's meant to be played, especialy if you pay for it. Almost every day i need to fix (theirs, not my mistakes/errors). Razer, razer synapse, host file, not using shortcut but launching it from start etc etc etc. Every time we need to spend time searching for the cure for their incompetence, loosing not only our paid time but our time. What do they do about it? Nothing, they just messed up the game again. It's so fantastic, i can't tell, really.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Kahald said:

This is really ridiculous. I haven't complained yet but im close to be done with this dev team. Many of us (me including) paid for premium. Since launch we are having issues almost every day. All they do is (not even every time) saying sorry. If they do not extend the premium time for all of us affected, they are extremely rude and do not give a damn about their customers. I've never experienced such a failure and yes, i've played quite alot of mmos since their launches during last 12 years.

In my case it is the first time I play a game with so many requirements. I changed some parts of my computer to improve it and be able to play. But I still can not do anything with error 4049, having tried everything I found on the forum.

So did i. Spent all the time since patch on this issue but now i'm getting really really frustrated, eventhough im quite patient guy (hence this is the first time im raging).

EDIT: And obviously they do not even respond to my tweets. So proffesional.

4 minutes ago, soraichi said:

who use razer ?

some ppl can play after enable they razer sdk again now ==

i cant try now.

so who can do it give me something if this solve the problem x_x

i turned my razer sdk off before the patch to fix the dcing while playing and its still off i still cant get in.

7 minutes ago, Riskbane said:

Just Ctrl + ALT + SUPR: Search for any B&S application and close it. Even when you think there is nothing, you will see some "Blade and Soul by Bloodlust blabla.exe". Close it.

Problem solved.

I wrote in the post: - Start the Task Manager and finish the game files.
Is the same. It does not work.

I woke updated client, do not even get error code it just crashes as soon as it switches to full screen mode on start up.  So I ran file repair for game.  Same issue, and if I try to send in the bug report, that app 50% will freeze and crash too.

Just now, Cristoff said:

I woke updated client, do not even get error code it just crashes as soon as it switches to full screen mode on start up.  So I ran file repair for game.  Same issue, and if I try to send in the bug report, that app 50% will freeze and crash too.

same problem here their patch broke more things then it fixed if it even fixed anything

Just tried that one with enabling razer again. Plus i run the game as an administrator. It did not crashed straight away this time, im waiting on the screen past pin code, before character selection. I'll keep you guys updated. (if that works, does it mean my game will be crashin during play time due to enabled razer again now?)

3 minutes ago, Cristoff said:

The same, has not allowed me to send bug report.

Forgot to add, i restarted router as well. So bacicaly, restart your router, run as administrator, make sure that razer is back ON.

After entering your pin wait around 5-7 minutes and you'll get to character selection. Yet again, i dunno if game won't be crashing again due to enabled razer as i disabled it to stop it from doing it couple of days ago. Will see. Hope it helps guys.

1 minute ago, Traum said:

hmn i turned my razer scanner and sdk back on and this time i got to type in my pin and now its just going around on the background with the blade & soul logo across it not moveing on to the character screen

so still no luck? x_X

2 minutes ago, soraichi said:

so still no luck? x_X

ah im on the character screen now and its taking abit time to load into the game itself now.

its loading me into the game now so seems turning razer scanner and sdk back on works i didten reboot after but it cant hurt to do so remember it will have to load for a few mins after typing in your pin and picking your character to enter the game

Archived