Game Crashes after NCSoft Logo

newbchu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Elo said:

Something tells me you haven't been around many MMO launches.

Wrong .. I've been playing mmo since the first generation of mmo's.

To be fair, yes I've seen worse in the past but that was 10years ago, and this game isn't new.

3 minutes ago, Guiko said:

Wrong .. I've been playing mmo since the first generation of mmo's.

To be fair, yes I've seen worse in the past but that was 10years ago, and this game isn't new.

There are WAY worse companies out there when it comes to game launches. 

8 minutes ago, Pastapeya said:

This fixed it for me. Thanks a ton.

What in the world is happening here LOL! First Razer services was the problem, now they are a requirement for the game to work? hahaha! Oh well.. works for me, what about if one doesn't have those? damn wtf!? xD

If you still crash after playing for a while, enable razer sdk then launch the game, then disable it when in game. Some are reporting on the other thread that this works. This seems like a temporary fix to a bigger issue..but at least we can play. :)

10 minutes ago, Elo said:

There are WAY worse companies out there when it comes to game launches. 

I don't disagree but this is a business, I pay money to play this game. The company get paid for launching and maintaining the game and things eventually do goes wrong but if a lot of thing goes wrong then they're not doing their job properly. Thus to me that is bad.

I enabled the Razer software, seem like the last hour I have before work is saved. Better than nothing! I also disabled them again since it cause crashes eventually, I'm now logged in on my character as I type this.

Edit: Seems like the bots had no trouble too! *sigh*

Yeah, it works to load the game but it still crashes like it used to anyway.

Seriously, I've been defending this game but with the gold spammers, the constant server crashes, the marketplaces bugs, the cross-server bugs and resets and the fact we can't even just load of the *cricket*in g game properly without having to fiddle around with razer products, it's just getting way too much to defend.

I like the game, it's fun and I want so much just to damn play it, but this is the worst experience i have ever had.

3 minutes ago, Jinjii said:

Yeah, it works to load the game but it still crashes like it used to anyway.

Seriously, I've been defending this game but with the gold spammers, the constant server crashes, the marketplaces bugs, the cross-server bugs and resets and the fact we can't even just load of the *cricket*in g game properly without having to fiddle around with razer products, it's just getting way too much to defend.

I like the game, it's fun and I want so much just to damn play it, but this is the worst experience i have ever had.

I hate to say it but I'd have to agree. I will give them a couple more weeks but if we're still having the same issues I might have to give up on it until the game is more stable. It's sad that the beta and alpha clients ran better than live. :(

7 minutes ago, Kasmiya said:

I hate to say it but I'd have to agree. I will give them a couple more weeks but if we're still having the same issues I might have to give up on it until the game is more stable. It's sad that the beta and alpha clients ran better than live. :(

I agree.

And here they are telling us that they're bringing the next content on February 10th (or whatever that date was).

Honestly at this time I don't really care for the new content to come that soon, rather have it on like March or early April after the servers are more stable.

They should focus on getting their game working better first and stable servers (with how many server crashes they've had in past few days) before even think about giving us next contents -_-

Jesus Christ, the game only officially launched for NA/EU for like a week.

Doesn't matter if there are a lot people already who hit max level and got their gears done up to current content's end game and whatever, let the impatient people asking for new content already sit there and wait and learn to be patient.

If the game's not working properly as it should after every maintenance/update and servers aren't stable, none of the new content matters as people can't play them.

2 minutes ago, Vivien said:

I agree.

And here they are telling us that they're bringing the next content on February 10th (or whatever that date was).

Honestly at this time I don't really care for the new content to come that soon, rather have it on like March or early April after the servers are more stable.

They should focus on getting their game working better first and stable servers (with how many server crashes they've had in past few days) before even think about giving us next contents -_-

Jesus Christ, the game only officially launched for NA/EU for like a week.

Doesn't matter if there are a lot people already who hit max level and got their gears done up to current content's end game and whatever, let the impatient people asking for new content already sit there and wait and learn to be patient.

If the game's not working properly as it should after every maintenance/update and servers aren't stable, none of the new content matters as people can't play them.

Yup I think it's kind of dumb for them to add more content when the current content still needs to be fixed. But I'm no developer lol.

There is an update for razer synapse...which effectively does nothing for our situation as I was in the game before I updated razer synapse. Some people reported that it fixed their issues however, so it's worth a shot if you've tried everything. Also, deleting the GameGaurd folder before logging in after you've enabled razer chroma sdk is an option.  I agree with LeRog though. I think it's a conflict between Gamegaurd and razer synapse. Hopefully there is a permanent hotfix soon.

Archived