Game Crashes after NCSoft Logo

newbchu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And for all these non Premium flamers... I'm Master Pack headstarter and i got this stupid problem. Premium doesnt help in things like that. This post is just to prevent the flame about premium users.... AND YEAH PAYING FOR CLIENT CRASHES WOOP WOOP thats why i pay for not beeing able to play a game :)

i paid money for this game and havent been able to play 50 % of the time  because of maintenances errors bugs . razzor software and now this ?  I want Compensation now!   i even took two days off and couldnt play when game came out

Btw the servers are up for some people (like my brother on the same network)

Please fix this issue :(

6 minutes ago, BullsI said:

Well, technically this is a fix for all the gold spammers.  If your players can't connect, there isn't anyone to sell gold to!  Brilliant!

OMG this made me laugh probably a little too much x'D

And this is what they posted on their twitter attempting to help us:

KJp8Mtv.png

well, that just sounds like something a lazy/doesn't really know what to do/doesn't really know the problem - support ticket responder would tell me to do

because I'm sure everyone has tried the damn fixes for the known issues by now.

The error is on their client side since it's been happening after the last patch so they should be looking into the matter, not just looking to fix the delay on the PIN number but reason for people's crash.

Not everyone seem to be experiencing this certain crash we're having here but there's still a large amount of people having same issue at the same time under the same condition.

Just tell us you're working on this issue as well at least rather than redirecting us :c

P.S. I also dislike them making us use twitter for these kind of updates as I don't really go on twitter, only once in a blue moon and this company has made me go on twitter more than I have in past 2 years >.>

4 minutes ago, Vivien said:

And this is what they posted on their twitter attempting to help us:

KJp8Mtv.png

well, that just sounds like something a lazy/doesn't really know what to do/doesn't really know the problem - support ticket responder would tell me to do

because I'm sure everyone has tried the damn fixes for the known issues by now.

The error is on their client side since it's been happening after the last patch so they should be looking into the matter, not just looking to fix the delay on the PIN number but reason for people's crash.

Not everyone seem to be experiencing this certain crash we're having here but there's still a large amount of people having same issue at the same time under the same condition.

Just tell us you're working on this issue as well at least rather than redirecting us :c

P.S. I also dislike them making us use twitter for these kind of updates as I don't really go on twitter, only once in a blue moon and this company has made me go on twitter more than I have in past 2 years >.>

So true man... sooo true. I never used twitter in my life, but they just made me checking this site more than my facebook page...

Looks like its a bug in the version found this 

[SystemMessage]
ErrID_1000 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1000)
ErrID_1001 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1001)
ErrID_1002 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1002)
ErrID_1003 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1003)
ErrID_1004 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1004)
ErrID_1005 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1005)
ErrID_1006 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(1006)
ErrID_2000 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(2000)
ErrID_2001 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(2001)
ErrID_2002 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(2002)
ErrID_2003 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(2003)
ErrID_3000 = The client has expired. Please update the game client or reinstall.(3000)
ErrID_3001 = The game client is already running.(3001)
ErrID_3002 = Please launch the game through the game launcher.(3002)
ErrID_4000 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4000)
ErrID_4001 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4001)
ErrID_4002 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4002)
ErrID_4003 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4003)
ErrID_4004 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4004)
ErrID_4005 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4005)
ErrID_4006 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4006)
ErrID_4007 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4007)
ErrID_4008 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4008)
ErrID_4009 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4009)
ErrID_4010 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4010)
ErrID_4011 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4011)
ErrID_4012 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4012)
ErrID_4013 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4013)
ErrID_4014 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4014)
ErrID_4015 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4015)
ErrID_4016 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4016)
ErrID_4017 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4017)
ErrID_4018 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4018)
ErrID_4019 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4019)
ErrID_4020 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4020)
ErrID_4021 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4021)
ErrID_4022 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4022)
ErrID_4023 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4023)
ErrID_4024 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4024)
ErrID_4025 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4025)
ErrID_4026 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4026)
ErrID_4027 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4027)
ErrID_4028 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4028)
ErrID_4029 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4029)
ErrID_4030 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4030)
ErrID_4031 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4031)
ErrID_4032 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4032)
ErrID_4033 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4033)
ErrID_4034 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4034)
ErrID_4035 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4035)
ErrID_4036 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4036)
ErrID_4037 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4037)
ErrID_4038 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4038)
ErrID_4039 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4039)
ErrID_4040 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4040)
ErrID_4041 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4041)
ErrID_4042 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4042)
ErrID_4043 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4043)
ErrID_4044 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4044)
ErrID_4045 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4045)
ErrID_4046 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4046)
ErrID_4047 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4047)
ErrID_4048 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4048)
ErrID_4049 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4049)
ErrID_4050 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(4050)
ErrID_5000 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(5000)
ErrID_5001 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(5001)
ErrID_5002 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(5002)
ErrID_6000 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(6000)
ErrID_6100 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(6100)
ErrID_6200 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(6200)
ErrID_6300 = The game client encountered an error while running. Shutting down the game client.(6300)
ErrID_10000 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10000)
ErrID_10001 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10001)
ErrID_10002 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10002)
ErrID_10003 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10003)
ErrID_10004 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10004)
ErrID_10005 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10005)
ErrID_10006 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10006)
ErrID_10007 = Invalid game client file. Please update the game client or reinstall.(10007)

Archived