Client crashes

Psycho4Real

1 minute ago, SiorTheSlayer said:

Have u guys tried to write to NCSoft support? Or its better just to wait for the patch ?

They are sending tweet responses and replies.  They are gathering the information on what's going on.  No ETA from what I've seen so far.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is the keyboard to play Blade and Soul without crash, because if you use the Razer gameguard can close it, oh my god Razer can be an open bot !! crash the game !! 11 1 he may be cheating !! 111. NCSOFT do me a favor right? a little respect for the consumer and good too!8409607434.jpg

4 minutes ago, Akaime said:

this is the keyboard to play Blade and Soul without crash, because if you use the Razer gameguard can close it, oh my god Razer can be an open bot !! crash the game !! 11 1 he may be cheating !! 111. NCSOFT do me a favor right? a little respect for the consumer and good too!8409607434.jpg

Hahaha xD have you tried disabling Razer Chroma SDK Service? I am playing with my Ouroboros and BlackWidow Chroma just fine with Razer Synapse open

12 minutes ago, Arcadian said:

When you see that 4049, open your task manager.  You'll see the Blade and Soul still running.  Happens when the game crashes, it leaves the game still running in the processes.  Trying to launch it while it's already running is the error for 4049.

Alright thanks

3 minutes ago, TsundereMaji said:

My friend logged in and i can't >.< maybe people with this crashing issue updated game while maint was still running(?) idk...

nah, my friend logged in too. he hasnt any razers devices tho. we were patient waiting for the maintenance end.

3 hours ago, Akaime said:

Well.. i only use razers kraken chromo headset so i guess im a cheater NCsoft. You best ban me cause im a cheater who uses razer headphones and i can hear better then  the average player not using them kind of headhpones.

Then again im sure they are not targeting razer stuff or maybe they are...

Ok Try this out for you.   I just now connected to the system.

1.) Delete the GameGuard Directory.   Try to launch game, it will replace the gameguard folder.  Game will error out.

2.) Repair Install Files.  Game will error out.

3.) REBOOT your PC.

4.) After you restart, verify you are not running any of the conflicting DLLs

5.) Launch Game.  Game now runs. 

Yay!

2 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

worked for a lot of people

Actually, what really worked for me - a complete reboot AFTER I did the normal repairs.  Ie replaced GameGuard again, did a file repair on the game.  Rebooted and when I came back, it was working just fine.   I'm guessing something was still in memory corrupting the launching of the game.  The reboot cleared it.

Archived