Client crashes

Psycho4Real

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like GameGuard was updated and that's what is causing the issues.   I reinstalled it and rebooted and my game works fine now.   Others are reporting that re-enabling their Razer devices stops the crashes.  Obviously NC was working on fixing the Razer issue...

Rebooting removes any GameGuard still running.   Make sure to get in a reboot.

3 minutes ago, Vaapad said:

not working for me. with or without razer

Visit Program Files (x86) > NCSOFT>BnS>BIN

Remove the Gameguard folder.

Relaunch your game to install it again.

For some, re-enabling the devices resolves it immediately.  For me, a system reboot resolved it AFTER I did the repair.

Just now, Arcadian said:

Visit Program Files (x86) > NCSOFT>BnS>BIN

Remove the Gameguard folder.

Relaunch your game to install it again.

For some, re-enabling the devices resolves it immediately.  For me, a system reboot resolved it AFTER I did the repair.

i tried removing gameguard, starting BnS, having gameguard reinstalled, error out and reboot pc. still no change. also updated razer synapse, tried having it running and without.

1 minute ago, Vaapad said:

i tried removing gameguard, starting BnS, having gameguard reinstalled, error out and reboot pc. still no change. also updated razer synapse, tried having it running and without.

Did this just start with this patch for you?

1 minute ago, Vaapad said:

well i've had some issues with the game crashing during play a few days ago. i could solve that by clearing registry and disabling the chroma SDK service.

that is not working anymore

During launch, I suffered a lot of CTDs.   Some of the things I've done to set mine stable again -

Video > Advanced Settings> Set Both Shadow Options to 1.   Set both SFX Options to 1.    Everything else I left cranked up.  I have a 980gtx in there.  It shouldn't be having any issues.  However, I figured there was something going on with the NVidia driver, so I played with the settings.  Found these two stabilized the game for me.

Today patch -  Gameguard changes.   I used this process:

1.) Removed Gameguard and relaunched game to reinstall it.  Exited Game.

2.) Rebooted my machine.    Now here's where it gets fun -  For some, turning all the razer services back on resolves the crashing.   For me, I just left them off and after my reboot/reinstall, it works just fine.    Multiple twitter people are saying the reboot is not required but the GameGuard reinstall is.

Hope it helps

before update i get error for use razer softwares.....so for play fine i need disable

after update...im getting error if i disable razer softwares...if i active these softwares my game work FINE for like 20 30 minutes...and then ERROR AGAIN.... NICE WORK NCSOFT -.- fck

this is ridiculous. my desktop shortcut for BnS just exploded. the icon changed to default white paper icon and its not doing shit anymore.

reinstalled ncsoft launcher, causing error E03001 or something while launching that.

great. just great.

I just enabled the Razer Chroma SDK, and Game Scanner again. I could start the game and play a bit. Just when I killed the dungeon boss and the biddings started my game crashed. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

NCSoft seems to let the trainees handle all the work. What could possibly go wrong? (>ლ). Edit: I'm back to TW until they fix this.

21 minutes ago, tinkerchel said:

I just enabled the Razer Chroma SDK, and Game Scanner again. I could start the game and play a bit. Just when I killed the dungeon boss and the biddings started my game crashed. ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

NCSoft seems to let the trainees handle all the work. What could possibly go wrong? (>ლ). Edit: I'm back to TW until they fix this.

Mate. Turn on SDK Device only to log in. After u entered a game, turn it off again.

Archived