Client crashes

Psycho4Real

what shit .....on 2016 having problems with razer services.....(the best product for gaming atm).....and now update...crashes crashes crashes....and NOBODY from NCSOFT for give any support....NICEwhat a bullshit gaming.....on 2016 having problems with razer services.....(the best product for gaming atm).....and now update...crashes crashes crashes....and NOBODY from NCSOFT for give us any support....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why? close synapse? if all games accepted biggest games and better than the blade and soul and now I have to uninstall to play it? I spent 300 USD and 125 USD on the keyboard in the founder pack for my client to crash, delete the game please

5 minutes ago, MyTurn said:

5 hours ago i had to turn off any apps for my 300$ mouse and keyboard to play.Now this... PLEASE NCSOFT ...

I don't think you have to close Synapse itself but to disable the Razer Chroma SDK Service  like I did and then never crashed again while my razers stuff were all working as usual with Synapse

Just now, Destiny said:

I don't think you have to close Synapse itself but to disable the Razer Chroma SDK Service  like I did and then never crashed again while my razers stuff were all working as usual wth Synapse

I didnt know what exacly made the problem so i stop everything razer related and it was working fine i had my peace with it but now this is just stupid...

1 minute ago, KymmaSkyrunner said:

I get that too. Didn't know if I was doing something wrong.

When you see that 4049, open your task manager.  You'll see the Blade and Soul still running.  Happens when the game crashes, it leaves the game still running in the processes.  Trying to launch it while it's already running is the error for 4049.

Archived