assasin pvp combo's explanation

woogieman

I don't think a lot of sins really do skill chain combo's often.

If your doing pvp.

Classes that don't have real defense moves, try to rmb - f spam them like you do monsters with 2million hp. When your stealth gets low reset it with a skill, or drop a stun.

From stun you have a lot of options, many do low dmg and are basically stall tactics. And most of our skills are built around I-frames/buffing and stalling. More so then combo's.

I'm not going to tell you what all is possible but here is an example of something I would do to a dazed or stunned enemy.

Throw some basic LMB RMB attacks, press f when it pops up, and make sure to press tab and launch them before the effect wears off. (Personally I tend to reset my stealth and go back to evasive play because we are an easy kill if we over extend)

Now once you launch them you have options. I typically will web them (upgraded tab skill) then I wait on my CD if needed. Put a land mine down, do my arial attack, land on the ground throw moths at them and then detonate my land mine and attack away while they are stunned from the mine.

I'm not going to tell you any combos so you can be that bad wow player copying rotations, but there you go that is an example. Work with it.

2 hours ago, Rane said:

I don't think a lot of sins really do skill chain combo's often.

If your doing pvp.

Classes that don't have real defense moves, try to rmb - f spam them like you do monsters with 2million hp. When your stealth gets low reset it with a skill, or drop a stun.

From stun you have a lot of options, many do low dmg and are basically stall tactics. And most of our skills are built around I-frames/buffing and stalling. More so then combo's.

I'm not going to tell you what all is possible but here is an example of something I would do to a dazed or stunned enemy.

Throw some basic LMB RMB attacks, press f when it pops up, and make sure to press tab and launch them before the effect wears off. (Personally I tend to reset my stealth and go back to evasive play because we are an easy kill if we over extend)

Now once you launch them you have options. I typically will web them (upgraded tab skill) then I wait on my CD if needed. Put a land mine down, do my arial attack, land on the ground throw moths at them and then detonate my land mine and attack away while they are stunned from the mine.

I'm not going to tell you any combos so you can be that bad wow player copying rotations, but there you go that is an example. Work with it.

I always prefer to Volley before Web, gives me a few more seconds to let CDs recover and set up for another Invasion from behind the stun again and F for a small amount of health.

2 hours ago, woogieman said:

Rane, thanks alot for the post and the explenation.

I'm not looking for copying rotations just an overview of all combinations an assasin could do.

Thanks anyways

I personally find that it's situational and if you can get CC to stick.

the KU, Volley/Web, Moth, Mine combo is a popular one for Sins. 

For Summoners I like using the running Stealth, 3, mine, Smoke Bomb and the RB F the cat to death before going for the Summoner themself. Decoy, 3... Also works if you're against someone who knows we can stealth while running lol.

You just have to look for and create openings to stun and then juggle them by capitalizing on an opponents mistake and openings you create.

I'm still learning but that's what I think it amounts to so far.

Archived