Summoners very weak in pvp? Need slight buffs?

Koter

Sup everyone so I am a level 35 summoner and last night I attempted to do some arena to complete some of my pvp quests and I went 0-12. I'm not bad at pvp at all. I played WoW for several years and I got pretty high rating in it almost 1800+ every season. So i'm not bad I think it's just that a lot of the classes counter the fuk out of my summoner. They either ride my pet's dik until it dies then they go on me and kill me and because my pet is dead I literally do no damage. Or they just stun lock me to death and I'm forced to just sit their and watch as my HP vanishes.

I'm not asking for huge buffs i just feel summoner needs some slight defensive buffs and maybe some major damage buffs? Or at least make the pet untargetable? I dont know but something has to change with this class. In World of Warcraft I played a hunter so I know how to play pet classes. And i'm actually pretty good at pvp I think. Anyway I hope the devs read this because summoners are in trouble in arena. I can't even get above bronze league. And to tell you how bad it was I lost to a level 21 destoryer and i'm level 35. Anyway enough ranting.

12 minutes ago, Jchung said:

When i'm also a level 35 summoner and been doing arena since level 20. Learn to play your class. I'm in gold with no trouble most of the time. 

I know how to play my class. Did you not read my original post. I know how to pvp but I can't pvp when a class spam stuns you to death. Tell me how do you counter that as a summoner? Or when your pet is dead?

I know how to play my class. Did you not read my original post. I know how to pvp but I can't pvp when a class spam stuns you to death. Tell me how do you counter that as a summoner? Or when your pet is dead?

Now he is trying to wind up his own bullshit by trying to lure ppl into his pointless discussion

This is exactly what certain *cricket*s do at wow forums aswell :p

50 minutes ago, Koter said:

Sup everyone so I am a level 35 summoner and last night I attempted to do some arena to complete some of my pvp quests and I went 0-12. I'm not bad at pvp at all. I played WoW for several years and I got pretty high rating in it almost 1800+ every season. So i'm not bad I think it's just that a lot of the classes counter the fuk out of my summoner. They either ride my pet's dik until it dies then they go on me and kill me and because my pet is dead I literally do no damage. Or they just stun lock me to death and I'm forced to just sit their and watch as my HP vanishes.

I'm not asking for huge buffs i just feel summoner needs some slight defensive buffs and maybe some major damage buffs? Or at least make the pet untargetable? I dont know but something has to change with this class. In World of Warcraft I played a hunter so I know how to play pet classes. And i'm actually pretty good at pvp I think. Anyway I hope the devs read this because summoners are in trouble in arena. I can't even get above bronze league. And to tell you how bad it was I lost to a level 21 destoryer and i'm level 35. Anyway enough ranting.

DUDe you suck at pvp, go learn a bit about your OP class. And learn one thing, your years in the shity wow pvp means nothing here.

WOW pvp skills =/= B&S pvp skill

6 hours ago, Koter said:

one word... UNINSTALL..

summoner is one of the most broken PvP class ATM..... its my 1st time playing as summoner i won 9 games in a row got into gold league... ( my summoner lv 32)

i don't understand why summoner need buff, people have to learn how to pvp before they make flawless topic about how broken a class is

11 hours ago, Koter said:

If you put 1 or 2 points into your evade skill (your 2 skill when you're knocked down) it will allow you to use it while you're stunned, lifting said stun and making you stealthed, and untargetable by direct target attacks. Also you should give your pet the Daze branch of Strike, make your Thorn Strike Daze, and your Grasping Roots root. The rooting Weed Whack is nice because it poisons too, but loses its area-root effect. Then spam Rumblebees while they're rooted, using Doom n Bloom (assuming you've put at least 1 point into it so it recovers double the focus) to recover your focus as much as you use it. And don't be afraid to use your X to heal yourself in a bind. Time your 4 right and you can counter most anything, and against Force Masters, 3 is a blessing because it blocks all projectiles and with enough points in it, heals you for each one blocked.

*edit* Just using these noob tactics got me gold in 8 wins, 0 losses. I'm now 11-1 only because Assassins are harder to fight.

12 hours ago, Koter said:

Ignore 90% of the people in this thread.

I am going to assume you have been fighting FM & destroyers. The stuns on them are insane. lol I would suggest playing around with your K skills and learning about different classes play styles. Each class has a weakness or openings that are ripe for exploitation. Watch a few guides on youtube and try exploiting your class weakness, or other classes weakness to get a win. Practice makes perfect.

By lvl 50 things get harder for summoners so its better to figure out how to deal with other classes now so that by level 50 you should be good to go.

Archived