Time to nerf destroyers and assassins?

Koter

5 minutes ago, Navhkrin said:

Sins dont have massive damage. In fact their damage is pretty pathetic. Sit there , do nothing and watch how long it takes for a sin to kill you. They rely on burst and stealth-waiting. Get them out of stealth and they will eat your burst.

This has to be a troll. Sins damage is NOT pathetic. Are you joking? Try facing a sin in arenas and tell me that their damage is pathetic. Last night I literally couldn't land any damage on this one sin who just kept vanishing and vanishing and every time he'd get an opener he'd chunk my HP.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Koter said:

Have you played WoW? Have you done arenas in WoW? It's actually does require skill because you have to setup ccs and burst. Please don't comment on something you know nothing about.

I have thank you. It's one of the most skilless games out there; it just so happens that, like CSGO, the average skill group is low af.

For the record I played wow upon release.

When I say upon release, I don't mean you "vanilla wow players" who started right before burning crusade when gold was being sold by hundreds from arcanist doan farming rogues.(The only way to make gold)

I'm talking about UPON RELEASE. Where Black Fathoms Depth could not be completed and needed toned down several times. (Even with lvl 40+ players in the group)

I'm talking about "vanilla" where blue items were non-existant for months and it made trash npcs hard.

Also in this time, world pvp existed, took skill, and was fun.

Within the first couple months, that game devolved in to what we let chimpanzee's play to learn basic mmorpg mechanics. I played wow for quite a bit still until it turned in to an achievement fest, PvP never took a ton of skill, and hasn't taken an ounce of it in the past 3-5 years there.

Please, enlighten my on my bias.

P.s. I was that guy who got killed by 10,000 invisible murclos 99,999 times in a row until I threw my mouse threw the computer screen.

I'm that guy who never had druid aquatic form because you had to swim around for 6hours originaly to obtain it hoping you didn't drown or agro invisible murlocs

3 minutes ago, Delever said:

Ι can't even :'D 
I don't know how anyone can seriously reply to this.
No wonder you guys are having trouble against summoners XD

You aint even level 45 so dafuq you talking about? Ive never had trouble with any class

4 minutes ago, Koter said:

This has to be a troll. Sins damage is NOT pathetic. Are you joking? Try facing a sin in arenas and tell me that their damage is pathetic. Last night I literally couldn't land any damage on this one sin who just kept vanishing and vanishing and every time he'd get an opener he'd chunk my HP.

Sins damage IS pathetic. You guys just dont know how to unleash damage of your OWN class. 

Just now, Delever said:

"Sin dmg is pathetic"
Second best burst in the game along with blade dancer right behind the blade master.

He's a troll or probably plays a Sin and doesn't want it getting nerfed. Sins and Destroyers are doing crazy damage right now. Don't believe me go try some arenas lol. That's all you will play.

3 minutes ago, Rane said:

For the record I played wow upon release.

When I say upon release, I don't mean you "vanilla wow players" who started right before burning crusade when gold was being sold by hundreds from arcanist doan farming rogues.(The only way to make gold)

I'm talking about UPON RELEASE. Where Black Fathoms Depth could not be completed and needed toned down several times. (Even with lvl 40+ players in the group)

I'm talking about "vanilla" where blue items were non-existant for months and it made trash npcs hard.

Also in this time, world pvp existed, took skill, and was fun.

Within the first couple months, that game devolved in to what we let chimpanzee's play to learn basic mmorpg mechanics. I played wow for quite a bit still until it turned in to an achievement fest, PvP never took a ton of skill, and hasn't taken an ounce of it in the past 3-5 years there.

Please, enlighten my on my bias.

P.s. I was that guy who got killed by 10,000 invisible murclos 99,999 times in a row until I threw my mouse threw the computer screen.

Ok so in other words your opinion on WoW pvp is null and void. kk got it. ty gl hf.

1 minute ago, Koter said:

He's a troll or probably plays a Sin and doesn't want it getting nerfed. Sins and Destroyers are doing crazy damage right now. Don't believe me go try some arenas lol. That's all you will play.

Ι know they do. I dont consider it OP but their dmg is sky high

1 minute ago, Koter said:

Im gold blade master dude...Sins are weak, never had trouble with them. I dont want them nerfed because they are fine. 

1 minute ago, Navhkrin said:

Destroyers and Summoners have way bigger burst than Assassin....

This might be true if you don't get the perfect Ani cancels and Crit with your sin.

I've seen a destroyer take 80percent of someones hp in what looked like 3 instantly fast attacks. (Was in a team game)

Idk about summoner, even if it can shell out that kind of damage, you need to fall asleep at the keyboard for it to happen.

However I've landed over a 4k crit in arena. Not sure what skill it was but...C'mon they all cast instantly and are spammable lol

36 minutes ago, Koter said:

Both of these classes need some major nerfs and soon. Lets start with destroyers. This is a class that can stun lock you into oblivion all the while taking a majority if not all your HP during that stun lock. That's not fun for anyone. Assassins are another class that can defeat you all from the stealth. Last night I faced assassins that literally killed me without me landing any dmg on them. That's not fun and that's not right. They nude a cool down on cloak of shadows or w/e that ability is called that makes them vanish.

Unfortunate its a L2P issue, learn to play and you will see its not that hard, have all points to use in skills helps too.

Theres 2 op classes now, Lyn blade master(blade dancer) and summoner, next patch they introduce warlocks a uterly op class, and LBM will be the top class for a long time in the op scale.

Sins destro and Fm(in the next patch are fine), KFM are very good if you dont have lag, summoner top tier, warlock and LBM totaly op, and BM well they are bad now and total trash in the next patch for pvp, but the kings of pve.

7 minutes ago, Ansel said:

Unfortunate its a L2P issue, learn to play and you will see its not that hard, have all points to use in skills helps too.

Theres 2 op classes now, Lyn blade master(blade dancer) and summoner, next patch they introduce warlocks a uterly op class, and LBM will be the top class for a long time in the op scale.

Sins destro and Fm(in the next patch are fine), KFM are very good if you dont have lag, summoner top tier, warlock and LBM totaly op, and BM well they are bad now and total trash in the next patch for pvp, but the kings of pve.

Yep blade master total trash. That's why a blade master took the world championship twice.
Warlock got one championship and is probably the closest to being OP and LBM has won one.

I am an assassin and the only class i am having trouble with is the summoners. It is not that they are op, and they can just burst me down quickly but the thing is that it is really hard to reach them. Summoner can aeo around him and you can not stealth and backstab her or go head to head with her because of the cat. I played 20 games and lost 3. Guess what? All 3 lose came from the summoners.

2 minutes ago, One From Beyond said:

I am an assassin and the only class i am having trouble with is the summoners. It is not that they are op, and they can just burst me down quickly but the thing is that it is really hard to reach them. Summoner can aeo around him and you can not stealth and backstab her. Or go head to head with her because of the cat. I played 20 games and lost 3. Guess what? All 3 lose came from the summoners.

I think it's just you then. I played against sins all last night who I couldn't touch. They would literally spam vanish, open up on me with their burst, vanish, open up on me with their burst over and over again. I think you just don't know how to play your sin yet.

@Rane I agree and disagree with you about your WoW Deathblow.  WoW does cater to a less hardcore type of gamer until...........

You get top tier in each facet of WoW: PvP and Raiding.  You misused the term billions so I will correct it for you... Millions of players just play for time sink.  Just to 'have something to do'.  This, WoW accomplishes like nothing else.  It doesn't have to be a headache, it doesn't have to invoke the gods of gaming religion to give you power from the spiritual realm to simply ' waste some time'.  Unlike WoW, Blade and Soul requires study, it requires memorization and literally another class given to yourself by you outside of a learning environment to master your class.  A perfect example would be a Kung Fu Master, which is by and far the hardest class to master in terms of combo memorization and situational awareness.  I saw a video of a guy pulling off a 27 button push combo..... Twenty Seven Buttons.  Some folks just ain't got no time for that type of mess.  What a headache that has to be and time investment that has to take to accomplish.  Pro elitist?  That's not really pro elitist bro, that's more like being an engineer, learning a 27 page schematic, and then applying that knowledge perfectly.  It's more like a job.  And I dare say, some people like Hello Kitty Online.  Does that make them less of a person than you or something?  Does your worth wrap itself around your advancement in Blade and Soul or WoW or Hello Kitty Online?  Of course n.... well for you I don't know.  Anyone that knocks another person for their gaming choice really doesn't have much I care to listen to.  

At the top tier of WoW, study and mastery of skills and complete knowledge of every other class on the game is necessary.  Time, study, effort.  If you think that WoW is so easy then I dare say if we were to face each other, after a year of you learning mechanics and classes, I would wipe you in a matter of seconds.  This guy in reference says 1800+, I have succeeded in 3's at 2600+.... But I do not, and I would never, compare the PvP style of WoW to the PvP style of Blade and Soul, it's two totally separate styles of gaming.  WoW is a action/run/action + healing type of style while Blade and Soul is an action/reaction type of style.  Not to mention BnS completely revolves around combos, WoW doesn't, unless you play with castsequence macros which you would never attain high rating with anyways.  Just because someone can accomplish R1 Glad in WoW doesn't mean they will achieve that same level of victory in Bns.  Similarly just because someone can achieve Diamond in BnS does not mean they will achieve the same level of victory in WoW.  On top of that there is more than 3 times the information you have to learn to achieve high status in WoW than in BnS with the only exception being your classes combos, which could take all of a couple hours practice with a friend.

I do not knock WoW.  I do not knock BnS.  They are two totally separate types of games except for the fact that you quest, PvE and PvP in both.  Anyone that does try to compare them, saying one is better than the other or one is for this and the other is for that, is nothing more than a hater.  It's not truth, it's not untruth either, it's an opinion and you know what they say about opinions, they are like buttholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.  Keep in mind also, your opinion doesn't mean jack crap most of the time, just because you have an opinion, doesn't make it true.  The only real truth here is that WoW is the love of a lot of gamers and BnS is the love of a lot of gamers and still some gamers (like myself) love both in all their differences. 

3 minutes ago, NueHoujuu said:

For the people who are arguing about damage: This game lets you output all damage values.

How about instead of making blind statements you post numbers?

Damage in B&S means nothing, theres to much variability, less ping more damage, so me with 150-200 ping cant deal the damage of the guys with the same class and gear, if he have 30-50 ping, no matter how skilled i am.

But sins are normal, destroyers too, they spin to win and its hard to counterr, with time ppl will learn how to counter then easy.

31 minutes ago, Rane said:

Ive played MMO's for 20 years,

Wow has always been the joke of the bunch for carebare noobs who cant figure stuff out and need it done for them

Half of the max levels I saw on wow can't even clear basic dungeons at their level. This is THE MOST unimpressive pvp feat possibly mentionable.

I'd rather hear that you were a king pin in hello kitty online. Wow is a living breathing joke of a game. Achievement fest,

why does it have billions of players? Well easy, there are billions of BAD CASUAL gamers, and far less pro elitist

Jesus christ all that time playing social games and you still talk like this?

Archived