Time to nerf destroyers and assassins?

Koter

Why the fck don't you understand that's a fckin block of 0.5sec ?

Moreover it costs 20 chi while the others class with block have no limit to spam it (bm, kfm). and we get auto knockup when classes like kfm use the jump on us after the 0.5sec deflect and the body swap (turning leaf) of sin penetrates it too.

Anyway that's not with your lack of knowledge and skill that u can pretend that the game is not balance...

Learn the game before saying bullshit. Its like the others guys blaming on anicancel on destroyers when it exists since the beginning of the game and most classes use it to do damage (LBD, kfm with 3rf,fm...)

In general people talking about balance of this game when they don't understand skill is everything are just trolls or newbies crying about their own weakness.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Destroyer is perfectly fine class balance wise pvp.  Force Masters can destroy them.  Hell most ranged and smart pvp who use their cds wisely and put the right skill points in places.  I'm like 18 wins and 14 losses.  Certain classes just trump others is all.

7 hours ago, Devinator00 said:

Doubt it.

I wasn't really asking.  It was a polite way of relaying info.   Game is balanced around toons being lvl 50 so learn ur class and combos... Farm dailies.... 50 will be here in 2 weeks 

OMG I can't kill this SIN and DESTRO, NEEDS NERF ASAP BECAUSE I'M TOO NOOB TO LEARN HOW TO PVP IN BLADE AND SOUL! Because this is not wow, did you know? So your 1800 thing doesn't really matter here. But you know what? Go back to wow, my friend. This game is not for crybabies like you.

Oh and, sin has pathetic damage? You guys are just a bunch of noobs that don't want to learn how to play!

On 1/28/2016 at 11:56 AM, Hunabs said:

that means class needs a rework, lets made a class for spin to win, if he dont spins he dies, damn logic theyre brilliant!!!! game get worse every second

That's a negatory. How does the game get worse every second? It's been out for years. Destroyer didn't even make it in the top 3 in the last championships. It was warlock and 2 Forcemasters. Spin to win lol. Good players know how to beat a destoyer. Destroyers have to setup kills. We have to force people to use specific cc breaks like F and tab. Even when I fight another destroyer as a destroyer, If he made me waste F and tab, I know what he's about to do. I'll even waste my Fury to buy me time for my F to get off cooldown so I don't get CC locked. Because that is certain death.

Every Melee class has a defensive ability. Taking away the destroyer's would be so stupid. It's also a very expensive defensive ability. I would gladly trade my "spin to win" for KFM's Parry or Blade Masters block or bladedancers spin or assassins stealth (A destroyer with stealth? yes please!) The spin is literally the worst defensive out of all the melee classes.

On 1/27/2016 at 6:11 AM, Rane said:

Learn to play, and get higher level.

Destoyer's can not stun lock people. The most they can do is pick you up and tickle you for a couple seconds.

Lets see, Giant guy swinging a massive axe. Let me rush at him pressing all my buttons.

Nerfing sin's stealth wont help a player like you. I can literally probably just run around the arena and kill you with shurikens if destroyers can stunlock you to death.

Your seriously bad, welcome to the game tho

You're*

Archived