Forums

Time to nerf destroyers and assassins?

Koter

Both of these classes need some major nerfs and soon. Lets start with destroyers. This is a class that can stun lock you into oblivion all the while taking a majority if not all your HP during that stun lock. That's not fun for anyone. Assassins are another class that can defeat you all from the stealth. Last night I faced assassins that literally killed me without me landing any dmg on them. That's not fun and that's not right. They nude a cool down on cloak of shadows or w/e that ability is called that makes them vanish.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Koter said:

Both of these classes need some major nerfs and soon. Lets start with destroyers. This is a class that can stun lock you into oblivion all the while taking a majority if not all your HP during that stun lock. That's not fun for anyone. Assassins are another class that can defeat you all from the stealth. Last night I faced assassins that literally killed me without me landing any dmg on them. That's not fun and that's not right. They nude a cool down on cloak of shadows or w/e that ability is called that makes them vanish.

no they dont  cause thats what the class is all about :/ if u cant get sins out of stealth u lose its that easy 

for destros they might be a bit too strong atm but its still ok i would rather complain about summoners since they are by far the strongest class atm .. :D

Learn to play, and get higher level.

Destoyer's can not stun lock people. The most they can do is pick you up and tickle you for a couple seconds.

Lets see, Giant guy swinging a massive axe. Let me rush at him pressing all my buttons.

Nerfing sin's stealth wont help a player like you. I can literally probably just run around the arena and kill you with shurikens if destroyers can stunlock you to death.

Your seriously bad, welcome to the game tho

I think you're just missing some class knowledge. The major power spike of a Destroyer is when they have Fury up or use Red Spin. Those are the only two times they can kill you easily. If they catch you in Fury and your escape is down, you will die for sure. As for Assassins, I still don't know how to abuse their stealth. They have many counters and you must know their animation. From what I know, an assassin can't spam stealth unless you proc their counters. It most occasion you can pop them out of stealth with an aoe.

Once you gained basic knowledge of WHY a class is OP from your class perspective it becomes much easier.

8 minutes ago, Rane said:

Learn to play, and get higher level.

Destoyer's can not stun lock people. The most they can do is pick you up and tickle you for a couple seconds.

Lets see, Giant guy swinging a massive axe. Let me rush at him pressing all my buttons.

Nerfing sin's stealth wont help a player like you. I can literally probably just run around the arena and kill you with shurikens if destroyers can stunlock you to death.

Your seriously bad, welcome to the game tho

I'm not bad. I pvp'd in WoW for almost 8 years and got pretty high rating like 1800+ every season. So no i'm not bad. I know how to pvp.

Here is a helpful piece of advice for you for the destroyer, I can't help you with sins but I know there are some abilities that do take them out of stealth you just have to figure out which ones.  But for destroyers when they are lawlspinning wait a full seconds before you try to root or stun them, their deflect only lasts .5 seconds.. if you have a knock down that is what you should use because for some reason the spin gives them resistance to stun, root, and knockback. 

YW

3 minutes ago, Koter said:

I'm not bad. I pvp'd in WoW for almost 8 years and got pretty high rating like 1800+ every season. So no i'm not bad. I know how to pvp.

Ive played MMO's for 20 years,

Wow has always been the joke of the bunch for carebare noobs who cant figure stuff out and need it done for them

Half of the max levels I saw on wow can't even clear basic dungeons at their level. This is THE MOST unimpressive pvp feat possibly mentionable.

I'd rather hear that you were a king pin in hello kitty online. Wow is a living breathing joke of a game. Achievement fest,

why does it have billions of players? Well easy, there are billions of BAD CASUAL gamers, and far less pro elitist

1 minute ago, Rane said:

Ive played MMO's for 20 years,

Wow has always been the joke of the bunch for carebare noobs who cant figure stuff out and need it done for them

Half of the max levels I saw on wow can't even clear basic dungeons at their level. This is THE MOST unimpressive pvp feat possibly mentionable.

I'd rather hear that you were a king pin in hello kitty online. Wow is a living breathing joke of a game. Achievement fest,

why does it have billions of players? Well easy, there are billions of BAD CASUAL gamers, and far less pro elitist

watch out folks we got a WoW hater in the house lol. This guy.

15 minutes ago, Kimarran said:

no they dont  cause thats what the class is all about :/ if u cant get sins out of stealth u lose its that easy 

for destros they might be a bit too strong atm but its still ok i would rather complain about summoners since they are by far the strongest class atm .. :D

You realize sin's pretty much get the best toolkit in the game, plenty of stuns, blinds, anti block, counter (into stealth), massive dmg, pretty easy to play etc etc.

I agree though SMN/Dest probs deserve a bit more of a beating than Sin.

Sins dont have massive damage. In fact their damage is pretty pathetic. Sit there , do nothing and watch how long it takes for a sin to kill you. They rely on burst and stealth-waiting. Get them out of stealth and they will eat your burst.

9 minutes ago, Koter said:

Lol you shouldnt have mentioned WoW PvP. You've opened yourself up to a hail of abuse and mockery due to it's lack of skill.

Just now, Navhkrin said:

Sins dont have massive damage. In fact their damage is pretty pathetic. Sit there , do nothing and watch how long it takes for a sin to kill you. They rely on burst and stealth-waiting. Get them out of stealth and they will eat your burst.

Lol they're damage is pretty high if it's not you're doing it wrong. Most classes; if you sit there, it feels like it takes forever to kill you.

Just now, Bonse said:

Lol they're damage is pretty high if it's not you're doing it wrong. Most classes; if you sit there, it feels like it takes forever to kill you.

Im not a sin, im blade master. And no sin i have ever dueled with had "massive damage". All they have is some good burst with cooldown. Which is meh. Blade master can kill opponent in 10 seconds if they do nothing. And thats because damage spell takes 5 seconds to activate

Just now, Navhkrin said:

Im not a sin, im blade master. And no sin i have ever dueled with had "massive damage". All they have is some good burst with cooldown. Which is meh. Blade master can kill opponent in 10 seconds if they do nothing. And thats because damage spell takes 5 seconds to activate

well, I've been caught with my pants down repeated by sins and yeah, it's burst and requires a reset, but thats what they should be doing... in; massive damage; out, reset; in... etc

1 minute ago, Bonse said:

Lol you shouldnt have mentioned WoW PvP. You've opened yourself up to a hail of abuse and mockery due to it's lack of skill.

Have you played WoW? Have you done arenas in WoW? It's actually does require skill because you have to setup ccs and burst. Please don't comment on something you know nothing about.

3 minutes ago, Navhkrin said:

Ι can't even :'D 
I don't know how anyone can seriously reply to this.
No wonder you guys are having trouble against summoners XD

Archived