Time to nerf destroyers and assassins?

Koter

3 minutes ago, Koter said:

I think it's just you then. I played against sins all last night who I couldn't touch. They would literally spam vanish, open up on me with their burst, vanish, open up on me with their burst over and over again. I think you just don't know how to play your sin yet.

Well, I am actually really good against other classes but the summoners are cancer. It is maybe I do not know how to deal with them yet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Zikiri said:

I rarely lose against KFM while playing sin. So, I guess they are not really a counter to sins.

They are if they are good. Kfm is a class that nobody is actually good at. It is really important to guess when people will attack you, and it really depends on your reaction time.

Just now, One From Beyond said:

They are if they are good. Kfm is a class that nobody is actually good at. It is really important to guess when people will attack you, and it really depends on your reaction time.

i totally concur your point lol. most KFMs i met have been bad at countering me and just spam that counter stance or whatever that is. But i have met KFMs who knew how exactly to punch me to death and i end up getting rekt :|

Just now, Zikiri said:

damn thats how it happens XD you underestimate him and then then u realize your are at his mercy :P

Thats the most attractive thing about a KFM imo, it's so hard to get that perfect timing down with the 20-30button combo but when you get it, buy do you feel like a demi-god.

28 minutes ago, Delever said:

Yep blade master total trash. That's why a blade master took the world championship twice.
Warlock got one championship and is probably the closest to being OP and LBM has won one.

BM was good before, many patches have passed, and now they suck, that was more than 2 years ago.

LMFAO you little kiddos are so pathetic and tiny. Did you mistake the forum for your parents? Because we don't give a shiet about you or your feelings.

And you Mr Kotor aka wannabe biggest troll on the forum, show us a picture from the arena lobby.

44 minutes ago, Terimac said:

LMFAO you little kiddos are so pathetic and tiny. Did you mistake the forum for your parents? Because we don't give a shiet about you or your feelings.

And you Mr Kotor aka wannabe biggest troll on the forum, show us a picture from the arena lobby.

Pardon?

i think dest spin spam is stupid, in all my dest fights they spam spin, and it cont be blocked or counter, gets u out of invi and i think it staggers or stuns, and they can cast it every few seconds, dude thats really op, i think spins deserve a nerf

17 hours ago, Koter said:

I'm not bad. I pvp'd in WoW for almost 8 years and got pretty high rating like 1800+ every season. So no i'm not bad. I know how to pvp.

17 hours ago, Koter said:

Have you played WoW? Have you done arenas in WoW? It's actually does require skill because you have to setup ccs and burst. Please don't comment on something you know nothing about.

First and foremost: calm down, you're starting to sound like a whining 3 year old.
Secondly: just becuase you're good at pvp in one game doesn't make you good in another.  
Third: you came here to rant about having trouble pvping, and sure, I get it because I get frustrated too.

Lastly: listen to the people who are replying to you.  They were serious, and you just disregarded their advice and input because you're twisted up by some sort of superiority complex.  They offer real advice and you're too stuck up to take it.  I play a destroyer and I can't stun lock ANY gold ranked pvper because they all just 'slip' away from one stun, the next one, and then resist the third one, and then breaks out of my grapple once I finally have them pinned down.  Not ONE specific class, but pretty much all of them.

P.S.  Stop talking about WoW.  You're coming to THIS GAME'S forums and telling people here about how good you are at ANOTHER  game with COMPLETELY DIFFERENT play mechanics and how that makes YOUR opinion important.  If that were the case, I'd be like.  I R SO GUD AT USFIV, Y U NO THINK I PWN U?  It's PvP at a level of technicality that WoW could never touch, but you don't see me leveraging that experience as a reason to be heard here.

17 hours ago, Gourogo said:

@Rane I agree and disagree with you about your WoW Deathblow.  WoW does cater to a less hardcore type of gamer until...........

You get top tier in each facet of WoW: PvP and Raiding.  You misused the term billions so I will correct it for you... Millions of players just play for time sink.  Just to 'have something to do'.  This, WoW accomplishes like nothing else.  It doesn't have to be a headache, it doesn't have to invoke the gods of gaming religion to give you power from the spiritual realm to simply ' waste some time'.  Unlike WoW, Blade and Soul requires study, it requires memorization and literally another class given to yourself by you outside of a learning environment to master your class.  A perfect example would be a Kung Fu Master, which is by and far the hardest class to master in terms of combo memorization and situational awareness.  I saw a video of a guy pulling off a 27 button push combo..... Twenty Seven Buttons.  Some folks just ain't got no time for that type of mess.  What a headache that has to be and time investment that has to take to accomplish.  Pro elitist?  That's not really pro elitist bro, that's more like being an engineer, learning a 27 page schematic, and then applying that knowledge perfectly.  It's more like a job.  And I dare say, some people like Hello Kitty Online.  Does that make them less of a person than you or something?  Does your worth wrap itself around your advancement in Blade and Soul or WoW or Hello Kitty Online?  Of course n.... well for you I don't know.  Anyone that knocks another person for their gaming choice really doesn't have much I care to listen to.  

At the top tier of WoW, study and mastery of skills and complete knowledge of every other class on the game is necessary.  Time, study, effort.  If you think that WoW is so easy then I dare say if we were to face each other, after a year of you learning mechanics and classes, I would wipe you in a matter of seconds.  This guy in reference says 1800+, I have succeeded in 3's at 2600+.... But I do not, and I would never, compare the PvP style of WoW to the PvP style of Blade and Soul, it's two totally separate styles of gaming.  WoW is a action/run/action + healing type of style while Blade and Soul is an action/reaction type of style.  Not to mention BnS completely revolves around combos, WoW doesn't, unless you play with castsequence macros which you would never attain high rating with anyways.  Just because someone can accomplish R1 Glad in WoW doesn't mean they will achieve that same level of victory in Bns.  Similarly just because someone can achieve Diamond in BnS does not mean they will achieve the same level of victory in WoW.  On top of that there is more than 3 times the information you have to learn to achieve high status in WoW than in BnS with the only exception being your classes combos, which could take all of a couple hours practice with a friend.

I do not knock WoW.  I do not knock BnS.  They are two totally separate types of games except for the fact that you quest, PvE and PvP in both.  Anyone that does try to compare them, saying one is better than the other or one is for this and the other is for that, is nothing more than a hater.  It's not truth, it's not untruth either, it's an opinion and you know what they say about opinions, they are like buttholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.  Keep in mind also, your opinion doesn't mean jack crap most of the time, just because you have an opinion, doesn't make it true.  The only real truth here is that WoW is the love of a lot of gamers and BnS is the love of a lot of gamers and still some gamers (like myself) love both in all their differences. 

I think you're my new hero,i never played WoW but i do understand what did you mean by all of that. When OP said he was 1800+ in WoW PvP it was not that he was bragging,he was merely  saying "im not new to MMO's ".

Guy asked for advice and instead of that he got some arrogant response.As someone else said,forum should really start showing people's PvP ratings.

Duh, you can easily break assassin stealth with AOE. Don't have AOE? That's your problem, not the assassin. The class is called assassin for a reason. If there's anything they're good at, that's should be hiding.

17 hours ago, Terimac said:

Lol funny thing is that Koter means male genital in my language. It made me cringe somehow

18 hours ago, Koter said:

Both of these classes need some major nerfs and soon. Lets start with destroyers. This is a class that can stun lock you into oblivion all the while taking a majority if not all your HP during that stun lock. That's not fun for anyone. Assassins are another class that can defeat you all from the stealth. Last night I faced assassins that literally killed me without me landing any dmg on them. That's not fun and that's not right. They nude a cool down on cloak of shadows or w/e that ability is called that makes them vanish.

Please just uninstall, we do not need spoiled brats here that refuse to even learn anything about the game or go back to wow if its too hard to use your brain.. .stunlock.. ye sure.. just crawl back to whatever mindless hole you belong in.

19 hours ago, EmpireEye said:

hey guys is kung fu master a good counter of sins? or pretty bad?

Sin > KFM > Destroyer > Summoner > Sin  

also

Sin > Destroyer > Summoner > Sin

I could throw some other classes in there, but these are the classes mostly talked about in this thread.

I'm not saying the games not balanced. But there is an advantage some classes have over others. 

Sadly im only 1730 rating right now after 60 games on my destro. Summoners are pretty easy for me. Bad sin's die fast, I have a hard time against good sins, kfm, BM and LBD.

But I'm learning more and more from my research on skills. 

This thread is funny. 

2 hours ago, Hunabs said:

i think dest spin spam is stupid, in all my dest fights they spam spin, and it cont be blocked or counter, gets u out of invi and i think it staggers or stuns, and they can cast it every few seconds, dude thats really op, i think spins deserve a nerf

If the destroyers animation wasn't a spin, but instead he put his fists in front of him and had them glow for a second like a KFM would that be better?

A destroyer that doesn't spin dies. Might as well remove the class from the game if he couldn't spin. Why don't you level up this "OP" class and play arena's without spinning. Or just limit your spinning to once every 20 seconds on average.

4 hours ago, Taintedshadow said:

P.S.  Stop talking about WoW.  You're coming to THIS GAME'S forums and telling people here about how good you are at ANOTHER  game with COMPLETELY DIFFERENT play mechanics and how that makes YOUR opinion important.  If that were the case, I'd be like.  I R SO GUD AT USFIV, Y U NO THINK I PWN U?  It's PvP at a level of technicality that WoW could never touch, but you don't see me leveraging that experience as a reason to be heard here.

Pretty much this. WoW doesn't pride itself on mechanical skill, it never has. And this game is more comparable to a fighting game like Street Fighter than other MMOs, which require fast reflexes.

Blade and Soul is almost a completely different genre when it comes to combat. No point comparing it to other games.

23 hours ago, Koter said:

I'm not bad. I pvp'd in WoW for almost 8 years and got pretty high rating like 1800+ every season. So no i'm not bad. I know how to pvp.

1800 rating is not high at all. Playing on a casual level gets you to 1800 rating. Troll thread much? Troll thread indeed.

If its not a troll thread and you need help, ask in a way that does not start with "nerf plz". This mentality is toxic in any MMO.

4 hours ago, Nischana said:

God i rly hope NC gives a *** what NA/EU community says about balance, or our game will be soon total garbe in PvP.

According to the forum/Chat every class is so op...i even seen ppl cry about BMs its so braindead.

People *cricket* and whine in every MMO. If devs took advice from people that claim everything they can't defeat needs a nerf we would not have classes that function any more. Top players have no issue with the balance of the game. Why is that? Because it most likely is balanced. A new patch is comming in 2 weeks and people want emergency nerfs to suit their needs already. I agree with you, lets hope these kind of people fall to deaf ears.

6 hours ago, Covet said:

If the destroyers animation wasn't a spin, but instead he put his fists in front of him and had them glow for a second like a KFM would that be better?

A destroyer that doesn't spin dies. Might as well remove the class from the game if he couldn't spin. Why don't you level up this "OP" class and play arena's without spinning. Or just limit your spinning to once every 20 seconds on average.

that means class needs a rework, lets made a class for spin to win, if he dont spins he dies, damn logic theyre brilliant!!!! game get worse every second

Archived