Let me draw your Lyn

Rejji

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Rejji said:

@Orphieus you're lucky #2 :D

lzAzuGM.png

and yes I am doing these horribly out of order, but it's more fun for me to do the one's I really like first, I will try to get to all of them though.... if the requests ever stop or at least slow down >_>

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!

Can't even begin to tell you how chuffed I am about this. Oh my jeez. Look at those pose. You made him look so cool! Aaaaah your art is so incredible! This is going straight into my favourite pictures folder. Words cannot even begin to express how happy this makes me feel or how grateful I am. Thank you so much!! ♥

I'm so glad you liked him enough to draw him second! d QvQ 

2 hours ago, Orphieus said:

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!

Can't even begin to tell you how chuffed I am about this. Oh my jeez. Look at those pose. You made him look so cool! Aaaaah your art is so incredible! This is going straight into my favourite pictures folder. Words cannot even begin to express how happy this makes me feel or how grateful I am. Thank you so much!! ♥

I'm so glad you liked him enough to draw him second! d QvQ 

np dude :>  I especially liked drawing his hair, it reminded me of Cyborg 009 which made me love it even more haha

33 minutes ago, Imppi said:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnmy lyn Imppi, he's a little cutie! cant wait till next week when i can actually buy the My Angel costume

ohmygawshhh, kitty boy in a skirt and stockings, that's the flippin cutest thing everrrrr~  (>◕ ヮ◕)>

Archived