Jump to content
Forums

Im Curious: Everyone who says Sum is OP, do you respec prior to match?


Archaegeo

Recommended Posts

I know as summoner I have 3 different loadouts right now.

 

A general PvP, one for when I'm fighting FM's (doesn't help, sigh), and one for when I am fighting destroyer's (mixed results).

 

But for everyone griping about how OP summoner is, do you bother to respec your skills during that 30 sec window to have the best ones loaded to fight the summoner?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly i don't think Summoners are OP .

 

I'm having quite an easy time with them as a KFM unless im up against a very good summoner that gives me a bit of hard time but i still win . 

I do lose every once in a while to them , but calling them OP is just abit harsh . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I know this from my win/loss ratio, and I am a decent Summoner.

 

I am more curious if the people who complain about them constantly are just the rush in and all dps types, who will lose, and/or are the types who don't swap their skills out based on the class (or even person) they are facing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you read through the Forums closely,most People who complain about Summoners,aslo complain about BD's,Deso,Sins (pretty much,any Class ^^).They're getting facestomped once (by a more experienced Player) and instantly hit the Forums,instead of improving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, uWot said:

If you read through the Forums closely,most People who complain about Summoners,aslo complain about BD's,Deso,Sins (pretty much,any Class ^^).They're getting facestomped once (by a more experienced Player) and instantly hit the Forums,instead of improving.

I play a BD, and honestly i dont see why people complain its a seriously bad class... it has low health only decent damage and it is killed so quickly by pretty much every other class, it has no defence, and if it is knocked down, pinned or stunned, or attacked at a range its screwed xD 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lightraider said:

I play a BD, and honestly i dont see why people complain its a seriously bad class... it has low health only decent damage and it is killed so quickly by pretty much every other class, it has no defence, and if it is knocked down, pinned or stunned, or attacked at a range its screwed xD 

 

Because you can get out of any CC with your spins, and then you can WOMBO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO, Haven't found a counter but it's not a bad class at all if you play it correctly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jchung said:

Because you can get out of any CC with your spins, and then you can WOMBO COMBOOOOOOOOOOOO, Haven't found a counter but it's not a bad class at all if you play it correctly

We really cant..... Destroyers grab us as soon as they get near us, and we have NO counter to that, there is no escape and you dont even have the option to spin out so re-evaluate your argument. Once a summoners cat is on you, you are pinned and taking damage and the spin escape only works after a few seconds by which point usually already recieved a TON of damage because we have no defence. and then we get pinned again and die. Force master attack at range, no counter to that lol, Blade masters just block all of our attacks and the Kung foo master just Out DPS us and the assassin goes invisible and then insta kills you with a combo of knocking you into the air xD it is a really weak class seriously lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I personally use the blade master stunlock build which on most classes works great, but summoners have so many ways of escape it doesnt even matter.   I dash stun, they switch with their cat, I try to get close to them again they go invis and run away, I catch them with another stun they back flip out, by this time I'm 3/4ths dead with almost no damage done because root and cat beating on me..

 

Alternatively if I try to kill the cat first, I'm 20% life by the time I kill the cat and theres just no way to kill the summoner from that point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's the point, I'm sure that 90% of people who cry sum op are the people who haven't even hit 45 yet with enough skill points for counters. If you could read the KR forums...better yet if they could read ours they would be laughing so hard. 

 

Every class has counters, and tactics but most people need to understand that you need to unlock them... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chewma said:

That's the point, I'm sure that 90% of people who cry sum op are the people who haven't even hit 45 yet with enough skill points for counters. If you could read the KR forums...better yet if they could read ours they would be laughing so hard. 

 

Every class has counters, and tactics but most people need to understand that you need to unlock them... 

 

Well my problem is I HAVE read other forums and most of the time they say "kill the cat then the summoner" problem is either my damage is low or their damage is too high, I have the moonwater PVP shield so I have good health and defense, but by the time I kill the cat I'm practically dead.  I've also checked youtube videos,  and I don't know if the korean summoners are just bad but all the youtube videos I've seen of JBMs vs Summoners, the summoner was absolutely horrible, never used invis,  never ran from the BM, pretty much just stayed in range of them the whole time.. so not much to learn from that lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reasons because ppl are angry.. I think

A. You can literally roflstomp ppl at rat league by spamming mousebuttons. This works vs opponents and a lot of new players who have no idea what all their skills do leading to whine

B. Mass op whine at forum leads to mass hysteria making this delusion a reality

C. Summoners have access to most essential skills with current amount of usable skillpoints. There's no real legendary skills for them to look for except maybe stealh hongmoon. And unlike FM and BM who currently starve and lack stuff that makes their entire class.

D. Yes summoners are fvking annoying. What annoys me is when the targeting messes up due cat. Right now I have Sin, Bd and kfm at 1700+ and I have yet to lose to summoners but despite that I wanna shout some rude things to them after the match for a sole reason they think they can faceroll ppl with mouseclick spam. In gold I saw some improvement in their gameplay but most who facerolled rat league still follow the same pattern. Would this happen if I hadn't hundress matches under me? idk

E. To ppl saying "lolz go check what is said about them in korean forum": Get real they are at lv50 patch its entirely different world

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...