How to test PING in-game?

Sumimasen

Good day everyone! since i lived in a far place from the server, i am concerned with my ping in-game.

can you guys teach me how to test ping in game?

and also, i saw ping reducers that supports BnS NA which are battleping and wtfast.

in my other games, i used those ping reducers and it really reduced my ping in game.

and would like to verify if those ping reducers will work in here. if so, what servers are most likely the best if you are located in the Philippines?

because as i observed while i am still levelling, my reaction time in this game is pretty slow. very far from what i saw pvp videos of BnS. 

but but but... unfortunately i read this https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41rd58/psa_using_wtfast_might_result_in_your_account/

if this is true, i might not continue the game. it really sux if you play in such laggy game. 

thankies anyway!!!!!

i don't use any other programs to help on ping or to see the ping.

just press Ctrl+Alt+Delete go to task manager and then performance and then monitorize resources u should have administrador acess  then got to network tab and check conection TCP u will have 5 clients.exe normally is the last one and lower on latency.

i hope i could help:p

well i just tried battleping, and it disconnects me -_-

11 minutes ago, Murtalhas said:

just press Ctrl+Alt+Delete go to task manager and then performance and then monitorize resources u should have administrador acess  then got to network tab and check conection TCP u will have 5 clients.exe normally is the last one and lower on latency.

i dont get u man.

7 minutes ago, Sumimasen said:

well i just tried battleping, and it disconnects me -_-

i dont get u man.

Type in Resource Monitor into your Windows Search, assuming you're on Windows 7/8/10, then click on the Network Tab, then the TCP Connections Tab.  Your ping to the Blade and Soul servers will be listed under Latency while you're ingame.

You can also go to command prompt and type in ping www.google.com

Your ping to the Google servers should be roughly the same as BnS'

Anyway bad ping isn't that noticeable in solo play up to around ~200, at least.

It will be a problem in parties though.

18 minutes ago, Murtalhas said:

Thanks man.

For others, to sum up: Task Manager> Performance> Resources Monitor> TCP Connections> (Find BnS) and "Latency" is what you are looking for

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2016 at 8:27 PM, Mabutofu said:

You can also go to command prompt and type in ping www.google.com

Your ping to the Google servers should be roughly the same as BnS'

cmon.. dont be stupid while comment please...  google have cache all country now.. like my country ping google only get 25ms but NA server average 250ms sometime reach 380ms

like TS said.. he said "IN GAME" mean you can see ping while playing in game not using alt-tab to see network performace or other app..

if you know fraps which is for fps, may be he seek somthing like that.. or build in game command that show debug/game performance.

here some picture screenshot of GM that show ping in game

4m3010m.jpg

Archived