Tomb of the Exiles Spider Extra Boss

DemonKid

I dont know if anyone saw that or found out about that bur i entered the Tomb of the Exiles and before i glided for the teracota soldiers i saw a mechanism that i could operate. i headed over there and when i clicked it a door opened i glided there and there was a Spider Boss i did try to solo it but nothing..later on i entered again and when i entered the room..no Spider boss not sure if BUG or just before you glide you have to kill the Spiderlings that are there or live them be to fight that boss...reply if you know anything

Its a little bonus room with random mobs, sometimes its a lot of little spiders, sometimes its a couple of potdogs, or the spider boss. I believe the chest you can loot in the room has a small chance to drop a cosmetic head piece. 

The spider boss spawns always if you kill 2 sets of spiderlings  beforehand - when you get trapped by fire from both sides in a corner. Tested it 8 times - always worked. Kill spiderlings  when you reach that corner and then after you killed all mobs that spawned.

On 4/2/2016 at 8:01 PM, wawrzon said:

The spider boss spawns always if you kill 2 sets of spiderlings  beforehand - when you get trapped by fire from both sides in a corner. Tested it 8 times - always worked. Kill spiderlings  when you reach that corner and then after you killed all mobs that spawned.

That's false.

Hes on to something, If you solo the dungeon and kill both sets of spiders like he said. Then after the second boss(iron dog guy) walk out the room the way you came and kill 6 spiderlings in the hall, the spider boss actually does seem to spawn SOMETIMES but the odd time it didnt. The important thing is it was actually showing up quite often once I started killing spiderlings.

The Spiders seemed to Sometimes help him sometimes spawn so he can sometimes maybe never drop the stupid face thing

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried different variations of killing the spiders, with random results. The truth of the matter is this camp for the spider fang head item is terrible. Rare boss and rare drop equal frustration in trying to get a head piece that is not all that great, but I am now locked into getting it. MMO crazy stuff. It would be nice if the devs would increase the drop rate!!

Archived