Lyn is best race

Whimsicalalien

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/27/2016 at 7:10 AM, Jagdpanzer38t said:

The only sexy full loli race I've seen so far is the Elin from Tera. I don't normally go for full loli but *cricket* I'd totally play this race if I played Tera :p473C750664548A493E29C3555697A333BAD61AA2

That race is creepy as hell to me

I wish i hadnt made it my main

4 minutes ago, KeithDragoon said:

I wasn't really talking about the outfit. I meant just cute in the face but yeah.

Yeah the face is cute I agree...but the outfit mixed in makes it sexy for me. And I feel wrong about that as I should not be thinking about a clildlike race as sexy aww it's all that outfit's fault! Burn it! Burn the outfit! lol

I love the Lyn race! As an individual who prefers to play young races in any platform, and whom always goes male (I feel uncomfortable playing a female character) I am very happy that BnS gives not only this awesome race, but also shows equal treatment toward both males and females in regard to character customization and costumes! Here is my main character Korgi :) 7tD7Qa0.jpg?1L7IWfu5.jpg?1

9 minutes ago, Korgi said:

I love the Lyn race! As an individual who prefers to play young races in any platform, and whom always goes male (I feel uncomfortable playing a female character) I am very happy that BnS gives not only this awesome race, but also shows equal treatment toward both males and females in regard to character customization and costumes! Here is my main character Korgi :) 7tD7Qa0.jpg?1L7IWfu5.jpg?1

o3o

2 minutes ago, ZephiKitsune said:

DismalBaggyAlabamamapturtle.gif

My end game for BnS is to dress up my fuccboi.

Wise choice of words

Archived