Lyn is best race

Whimsicalalien

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Skyfrog said:

i was actually thinking more like this

RTEmagicC_Grownup_Elinjpg.jpg

im not a fan of full beast races kind of for the same reason. i have issues identifying with the character.

Who likes furries anyway? Yeah the adult-girl-with-foxy-ears-and-tail race is a nice idea, never met it before in any games, but i don't know if it would be more popular that childlike-with-tail race :D I kinda understand your immersion problem, but only in single player games. In mmo i don't play as character, i play character (if that makes any sense :D i hope you understand what i mean)

Just now, Sumerechny said:

Who likes furries anyway? Yeah the adult-girl-with-foxy-ears-and-tail race is a nice idea, never met it before in any games, but i don't know if it would be more popular that childlike-with-tail race :D I kinda understand your immersion problem, but only in single player games. In mmo i don't play as character, i play character (if that makes any sense :D i hope you understand what i mean)

i get what you mean haha

yeah i dont roleplay or anything but i fall into every game i play and i really feel like i'm there.

that's hard for me to do playing a child character, not impossible but it doesnt have the same feel to it

1 minute ago, Skyfrog said:

i get what you mean haha

yeah i dont roleplay or anything but i fall into every game i play and i really feel like i'm there.

that's hard for me to do playing a child character, not impossible but it doesnt have the same feel to it

same here btw i always try to make myself inside the game XD

in mmos where i have like 5+ chars all of them look the same 100% same.

3 minutes ago, KeithDragoon said:

I don't find the Elin or the Lyn sexy. Adorable as hell? very much so in Lyn's case but Elin I feel just look awkward and weird.

I did not like Elin either...untill I found this pic :\ Still don't like them if that makes sense but I find that pic sexy as hell :P Would play elin only to buy that outfit lol. 

2 minutes ago, KeithDragoon said:

That picture is cute, not sexy.

I dunno what's so cute about them wearing an adult lingerie but it's sexy, I see nothing cute there. Srs why did they even add this adult outfit to that loli race lol. Well obviously to milk money but still...

Just now, Jagdpanzer38t said:

I dunno what's so cute about them wearing an adult lingerie but it's sexy, I see nothing cute there. Srs why did they even add this adult outfit to that loli race lol. Well obviously to milk money but still...

I wasn't really talking about the outfit. I meant just cute in the face but yeah.

Archived