Whimsicalalien

Lyn is best race

friskey   
Just now, Tarselis said:

A childlike race should never ever be considered as "sexy" unless...

I should have said more appealing, I can promise you I am not attracted to young children.

Skyfrog   
4 minutes ago, Zordrage said:

grown up fox girl like this ?
aaae5943a982536fd7d5eb4e4c9d4ee7.jpg

i was actually thinking more like this

RTEmagicC_Grownup_Elinjpg.jpg

im not a fan of full beast races kind of for the same reason. i have issues identifying with the character.

3 minutes ago, Skyfrog said:

i was actually thinking more like this

RTEmagicC_Grownup_Elinjpg.jpg

im not a fan of full beast races kind of for the same reason. i have issues identifying with the character.

Who likes furries anyway? Yeah the adult-girl-with-foxy-ears-and-tail race is a nice idea, never met it before in any games, but i don't know if it would be more popular that childlike-with-tail race :D I kinda understand your immersion problem, but only in single player games. In mmo i don't play as character, i play character (if that makes any sense :D i hope you understand what i mean)

Skyfrog   
Just now, Sumerechny said:

Who likes furries anyway? Yeah the adult-girl-with-foxy-ears-and-tail race is a nice idea, never met it before in any games, but i don't know if it would be more popular that childlike-with-tail race :D I kinda understand your immersion problem, but only in single player games. In mmo i don't play as character, i play character (if that makes any sense :D i hope you understand what i mean)

i get what you mean haha

yeah i dont roleplay or anything but i fall into every game i play and i really feel like i'm there.

that's hard for me to do playing a child character, not impossible but it doesnt have the same feel to it

Zordrage   
1 minute ago, Skyfrog said:

i get what you mean haha

yeah i dont roleplay or anything but i fall into every game i play and i really feel like i'm there.

that's hard for me to do playing a child character, not impossible but it doesnt have the same feel to it

same here btw i always try to make myself inside the game XD

in mmos where i have like 5+ chars all of them look the same 100% same.

kurndd   

I love how there look when dashing but its fitting as a summoner  guys check out the topics I made for people to play the game

I have no problem immersing myself as any race. I'm adaptable and if there was a MMO where you played a rock I would be immersed and be the best damn rock ever! That's just me though.

20 minutes ago, Tarselis said:

A childlike race should never ever be considered as "sexy" unless...

The only sexy full loli race I've seen so far is the Elin from Tera. I don't normally go for full loli but *cricket* I'd totally play this race if I played Tera :p473C750664548A493E29C3555697A333BAD61AA2

4 minutes ago, Rotomu said:

Reminds me of Elin from TERA.

I hate Elin, therefore I hate Lyn.

Logic?

No need to hate man.

3 minutes ago, KeithDragoon said:

I don't find the Elin or the Lyn sexy. Adorable as hell? very much so in Lyn's case but Elin I feel just look awkward and weird.

I did not like Elin either...untill I found this pic :\ Still don't like them if that makes sense but I find that pic sexy as hell :P Would play elin only to buy that outfit lol. 

Edited by Jagdpanzer38t

6 minutes ago, Jagdpanzer38t said:

The only sexy full loli race I've seen so far is the Elin from Tera. I don't normally go for full loli but *cricket* I'd totally play this race if I played Tera :p473C750664548A493E29C3555697A333BAD61AA2

The outfit is sexy, the race shouldn't.

Edited by Sumerechny
error

2 minutes ago, KeithDragoon said:

That picture is cute, not sexy.

I dunno what's so cute about them wearing an adult lingerie but it's sexy, I see nothing cute there. Srs why did they even add this adult outfit to that loli race lol. Well obviously to milk money but still...

Edited by Jagdpanzer38t

4 minutes ago, Sumerechny said:

The outfit is sexy, the race shouldn't.

Yeah man, I feel you. They should not have made this outfit avaliable to that race...

Just now, Jagdpanzer38t said:

I dunno what's so cute about them wearing an adult lingerie but it's sexy, I see nothing cute there. Srs why did they even add this adult outfit to that loli race lol. Well obviously to milk money but still...

I wasn't really talking about the outfit. I meant just cute in the face but yeah.