Party loot system

FreedomGent

from what I see, the problem with loot system is:

- round robin isn't exactly round robin. when the item drop, the dedicated players must be the one who get it by themself, oh yeah, by all mean "them", not a single player, it was basically a free-for-some-player

- bidding is good? well, if the timer not reset while bid then I would say it is good, but it is reset, so the flaw is: first, the rich got all the stuff while others got the "money", which the loot may be worth more than the coin he/she bid, meaning "pay2win" on this term (yep, like it or not). second, if you really need the loot, you will be force to pay for extra money to get the loot, well, everyone can bid the loot right? even they not need it, meaning just "troll" to get more money out of the loot (I know, because I did it myself).

the best loot system? for me is "what you see is what you get" or basically personal loot, well, you have to get your own loot on round robin anyway. the next best thing is need-greed, I myself doesnt quite like the RNG, but it gave equal position, not based on how much money you bring while doing party

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived