Do you guys like screenshots?

Victini

I really love climb some hard/high places and take screenshots, for me, the game isn't complete if there is to much walls and i just can walk straight.
See the work they have done with scenery, some of them inside dungeons, really make me feel the game is more than just level up.
The main story, the system, background, everything feels good and fluid to me, I can't remember the last time one mmorpg gave me this feeling of "i really want to play it all day".

Is there anyone that like to do that too?

I have some troubles writing in english, sorry. I need to practice more. ;-;
bqdo1DJ.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love the screenshot, and I also got the feeling that I want to play B&S all day. It's my first pc game so I'm completely inexperienced but I want to give it my all because it just seems awesome, plus the art is great.

8 minutes ago, Hazgaz said:

One of the beaches along the southern part of Moonwater plains.  E. Fleet, Blackram Supply area, to where Hujikar spawns.

Great thank you! :) - I just arrived into this map on my char, so will have to go around scout it, love them windmills up there! :)

your english is perfectly fine (:

anyways, i really do love the scenery as well. i dont have any screenshots to share because i suck at taking them, but the first thing i noticed when i played this game was the GORGEOUS scenery. best ive seen in any game, imo.

6 hours ago, pinkpiggy said:

your english is perfectly fine (:

anyways, i really do love the scenery as well. i dont have any screenshots to share because i suck at taking them, but the first thing i noticed when i played this game was the GORGEOUS scenery. best ive seen in any game, imo.

Aw, thank you. ;3

I don't think you need take awesome screenshots, just print it!
You may not receive good results all time, but at least its funny haha
bje315h.jpg

Soo any way to take screenshots without a prtscr button on my keyboard? I play on macbook pro, I don't have another keyboard :(. At best I can use the windows tool to "screenshot" the screen but I don't think it's maximum quality, and also it's a pain to get the right pics I want.

But to stay on topic, here's my most recent screenshot:

TNxTUig.jpg

Archived