[EU] Bad Maintenance Time

Gottika

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mabutofu said:

They probably have a graph of player in-game population at all hours and just picked the time period that's least populated.  At least that's what I would do, assuming I was okay with spending any time of the day working

ur from na too?

3 minutes ago, Dollgirl said:

Without going into it in to much detal, NA players are much more willing to pay for items, swag etc. They also tend to be more vocal with their dislike when something is bad for them. Being a NA run company (or part, however that works) They will keep the NA side in mind first as that will likely bring it more money even if they are less players.

Are you sure your not just speculating now?

I think its much more simple than that. I think they run with NA first, because they are based in NA themselves.

And it is much easier to handle one country (and Canada), than multiple countries,languages, laws and norms.

Realistically, I don't think they have looked at numbers (yet).

I live in europe and only play at night.

This schedule seems very ok for me.

I know I know... but I really like that maintnance during my sleepy time, don't bother me, I'm a vampire.

It's very hard to me to stay awake during the day.

Gonna sleep now, see you in 12 hours!

Cheers!

Just now, Kossato said:

I am Brazilian and I need to know which time zone is made the maintenance of servers America

Tanks'

I'm not sure what you are asking, the maintenance should be done in about an hour and a half though, if all goes to plan.

3 minutes ago, friskey said:

I'm not sure what you are asking, the maintenance should be done in about an hour and a half though, if all goes to plan.

which timezone of the server
for me to know what time it ends the maintenance in my time zone

9 minutes ago, Sophena said:

I agree that is total nonsence. 

Yeah there was arabs in aion spending over 2k euro every month...

And NA people complain that paying 10 bucks per month for F2P game is too much...delusional people think cuz is America must be free.

Just now, TheBlazz said:

What people has to keep in mind this is a US based company. If servers being down for maintenance for 4 hours is that problem maybe you should find a EU based company for your MMO needs.

That's ridiculous. The company has to consider its "customers'" demands/wishes, if they don't, they will lose "customers". 

12 minutes ago, Bloomie said:

ur from na too?

Not sure what that has to do with anything seeing that this maintenance is cutting into my play-time anyway.  Which I have even less of than you because I have bigger obligations most of the day.

If you guys are going to talk about whales then there are going to be plenty of them here in the US.  I've seen people who spend 5 grand a month on some games because they easily make 7 figures a year.

Just now, Kossato said:

which timezone of the server
for me to know what time it ends the maintenance in my time zone

I don't think you understand how it works... the maintenance is up now, for whatever time it is for you now, in an hour and a half the game will be back up.

1 minute ago, Mabutofu said:

Not sure what that has to do with anything seeing that this maintenance is cutting into my play-time anyway.  Which I have even less of than you because I have bigger obligations most of the day.

If you guys are going to talk about whales then there are going to be plenty of them here in the US.  I've seen people who spend 5 grand a month on some games here in the US because they make 7 figures a year.

U missed the Whole point lol..

3 minutes ago, Mabutofu said:

If you guys are going to talk about whales then there are going to be plenty of them here in the US.  I've seen people who spend 5 grand a month on some games because they easily make 7 figures a year.

They are not as many as arabs(nearly every arab I met in eu games is hella rich ffs),germans,etc...

You will not meet any NA clan based of whales while in EU it happen often.I can point entire clans/guilds/legions etc that had 90% of the members whales spending over 1k per month...ther competition is who will spend more...

I, for one, like that they chose this time.

It's impossible to get into Windrest during the afternoon but extremely easy during the night.

I wanna play this game.

This is not easy for me. If I want to keep playing here I NEED to sleep during the day so that I can play it in the night. I miss too much of everything else.

If you're from Europe then go to school or go to work and it'll be online once you come back!!

Just now, PrincessFoxy said:

I think most people generally work or go to school during the day, so I don't see why this is a problem unless you're basement dweller.

I'm on work atm and I can't play anyway,but there is fair % of people working on shits that get fcked up by maintenance.Also 4pm UTC is 7pm GMT +3 and 6pm GMT +2.Would you love to get back from work and the only 2h you can spend in the game before your wife/hubby/kids,etc arrive to not be able to play? Some people can play just a little before or/and after dinner time.I myself had alot of drama with my other half for spending the evenings gaming instead of spending it with her - watching movie togather,going out,etc. So I been there and I know how it is.It's not fair but they don't care anyway and I'm not holding my breath waiting for a change.

Archived