[EU] Bad Maintenance Time

Gottika

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Velast said:

every tuesday weekly maintenance. mby im not 100% accurate on time but its around this one.

eu tera and na are 2 diff companies and don't maint at the same lol , u have wrong information.. not even gameforge makes maint at na timezone .. com'on XD

2 minutes ago, Velast said:

every tuesday weekly maintenance. mby im not 100% accurate on time but its around the above mentioned.

Look at the bright side, EU community can just *cricket* nonstop on the forum till they get fed with it and stop being lazy.

With so many daylight server downs EU can keep coming to the forums while the NA is too busy playing. EU wins...wait, mby not.

Just now, Bloomie said:

eu tera and na are 2 diff companies and don't maint at the same lol , u have wrong information.. not even gameforge makes maint at na timezone .. com'on XD

what part of my post u didnt understand? im from eu and played on na tera.

1 minute ago, Velast said:

every tuesday weekly maintenance. mby im not 100% accurate on time but its around the above mentioned.

Yes and I really hope they will understand that it's not a fine time for EU, It's ok if it's a exraordinary one, but every week? I didn't pay 3 months of premium lo loose a day every week...

It is a shame for us Eu players that Arenanet has a patent on their patch system *drools* that the only downtime for Guild Wars 2 is the time it takes you to download the patch.

But is okay plenty of other times to play BnS of the day when ya chronic ill... 

6 minutes ago, Velast said:

same shyt was in na tera too. they were making maintenance from 7am-9am and at eu it was around 5-6 pm:)

LOL seriously?

Your argument to defend NCSoft is "when I play on NA servers their maintenence is during the afternoon"?

We're not playing on NA servers, you're just fueling the discussion.

If you want maintenence on the afternoon, you play on NA servers, if you want it beetween 0-8am, you play on EU servers, it's like that on every game for the last 20 years, except on this one.

1 minute ago, Mighty said:

LOL seriously?

Your argument to defend NCSoft is "when I play on NA servers their maintenence is during the afternoon"?

If you want maintenence on the afternoon, you play on NA servers, if you want it beetween 0-8am, you play on EU servers, it's like that on every game for the last 20 years, except on this one.

guys pls stop:) im not defending em its just a remark that ppl who played on na tera used a bit to this shyt:)

Just now, Mighty said:

LOL seriously?

and he's gonna ask u what part of his post u didn't understand lol

НЦВест, да вы охуели, гондоны штопанные!

Уважение скажите вы... Какое к черту уважение? Вы помнили об уважении когда делали технический перерыв в середине дня ЕУ???

НЦВест, я вашего деректора маму в кино водил! NA cyka bliayt!

I was just about to post that. Blizzard manages to down-time each server in Diablo 3 (and I guess that in WoW as well) according to that region's time zone. Last MMO I played was Maplestory, and they had long, tedious and bad timed maintenances. I hoped it would be different here. Well, four hours isn't THAT bad, but at the middle of the day?

Archived