Gottika

[EU] Bad Maintenance Time

Recommended Posts

Elvenmad   

 They do say during thier recent Q&A live stream they are actively taking note of players comments concerning the game and things brought to attention that have valid points are being looked into seriously, and they will be changing alot of things to enhance the game for everybody as the following weeks unfold has with this patch today things are being changed, so I guess it just needs time for the dev team to learn more about what the player base thinks and would like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollgirl   
Just now, Edgekek said:

alright, sorry for being stupid so its still around 2 hours left until the end of he maint?

Yes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wichan   
5 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

 They do say during thier recent Q&A live stream they are actively taking note of players comments concerning the game and things brought to attention that have valid points are being looked into seriously, and they will be changing alot of things to enhance the game for everybody as the following weeks unfold has with this patch today things are being changed, so I guess it just needs time for the dev team to learn more about what the player base thinks and would like

 

I'm not sure how it works  

A- They do maintenance at a certain time, because those are ' office hours' ?

B- They check at the database what time there is a minimum amount of players in general, and set up a fixed time for maintenance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
COCOsoul   

what so big deal/ tx god i wont see for a while gold sellers spam. in the end is an update to make a better gaming exp, and u have no reason to complain about. just be patient, few hrs is not much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elvenmad   
3 minutes ago, Wichan said:

 

I'm not sure how it works  

A- They do maintenance at a certain time, because those are ' office hours' ?

B- They check at the database what time there is a minimum amount of players in general, and set up a fixed time for maintenance?

 

Currently is 'B' based on US servers,  3:00 AM PST

Edited by Elvenmad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophena   

I think it would be alot better if they did EU & NA maintenances seperately. I believe they can do that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zhelion   

Please change the time of maintenance on EU. It's the only time I can play this game and you are always on maintenance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollgirl   
Just now, Sophena said:

I think it would be alot better if they did EU & NA maintenances seperately. I believe they can do that right?

Just saying that they base it soley on Na is pretty absurd, no other time has less players for BOTH regions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollgirl   
3 minutes ago, Elvenmad said:

 

Currently is 'B' based on US servers,  3:00 AM PST

There are no other time that has less players for both regions. So its the logical choice if they intend to keep the maintenance for both regions at the same time, which is resonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kipsatee   

they actually changed the time already (2 hrs earlier, so they did listen) as last week the end of scheduled maintenance was around 17.00
As at 17.00 a lot of people get home from work, login times went insanely high
now it's 15.00, ppl getting home from school and a similar increment of ppl awaits.. 
So if you need to do the update at PST night time and maint takes 4 hrs, i think best maintenance time would probably be  1:00 AM PST / 09:00 AM UTC resulting in EU being able to do groceries/clean their desk area in the morning and start gaming after lunchtime. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloomie   
1 minute ago, Dollgirl said:

There are no other time that has less players for both regions. So its the logical choice if they intend to keep the maintenance for both regions at the same time, which is resonable.

I'm seeing 4 pages of ppl complaining about not beeing able to play, so what u talking 'bout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sophena   
Just now, Dollgirl said:

There are no other time that has less players for both regions. So its the logical choice if they intend to keep the maintenance for both regions at the same time, which is resonable.

It's the fact that EU servers don't come back up till 3PM UTC and not long afterwards we have a hell of queues to go through. :|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Colour   

Keeping it as one scheduled maintenance, it should preferably be based on whatever region has the higher income (premium members + weekly sales numbers in the hongmoon store). I'm not fooling anyone here when I point out that this (game) is a shop, and thus should be run as any other business. Currently the EU opening hours is 4 hours less a week than the US one.

 

(small numbers adds up over time).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollgirl   
Just now, Bloomie said:

I'm seeing 4 pages of ppl complaining about not beeing able to play, so what u talking 'bout?

Since the servers ARE down, people might as well come check out the forums, so its natural that they complain about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloomie   
Just now, Dollgirl said:

Since the servers ARE down, people might as well come check out the forums, so its natural that they complain about it?

i think ur the only one seeing a positive thing about having maint at this hour while na is sleeping <.<''

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dollgirl   
1 minute ago, Colour said:

Keeping it as one scheduled maintenance, it should preferably be based on whatever region has the higher income (premium members + weekly sales numbers in the hongmoon store). I'm not fooling anyone here when I point out that this (game) is a shop, and thus should be run as any other business. Currently the EU opening hours is 4 hours less a week than the US one.

 

(small numbers adds up over time).

Without going into it in to much detal, NA players are much more willing to pay for items, swag etc. They also tend to be more vocal with their dislike when something is bad for them. Being a NA run company (or part, however that works) They will keep the NA side in mind first as that will likely bring it more money even if they are less players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloomie   
Just now, Dollgirl said:

Without going into it in to much detal, NA players are much more willing to pay for items, swag etc. They also tend to be more vocal with their dislike when something is bad for them. Being a NA run company (or part, however that works) They will keep the NA side in mind first as that will likely bring it more money even if they are less players.

*cricket* what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad I'm paying for this excellent service. Not being able to use the cross server dungeon, server crashes, needing to relog 5 times a day because of bugs, and getting to wait for hours in the middle of the day because EU doesn't matter enough to get their own schedule.

 

Great fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teffy   

Thats why gameforge had some retarded cash shop prices - because they are based on Germany life standart and german players was paying hella of a money...and arabs play in eu servers not NA.Should I give you and example of aion and how much some of them spend? My 200-300 eu every month or two was a drop in the ocean compared to some of them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kossato   

I am Brazilian and I need to know which time zone is made the maintenance of servers America

 

Tanks'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloomie   

THat thing about na players pay more and shit is the most retarted thing someone ever said lol sonce all the arabs play on the eu servers XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now