Gottika

[EU] Bad Maintenance Time

Velast   

same shyt was in na tera too. they were making maintenance from 7am-9am and at eu it was around 5-6 pm:)

Bloomie   
1 minute ago, Velast said:

same shyt was in na tera too. they were making maintenance from 7am-9am and at eu it was around 5-6 pm:)

when lol <.<''

Velast   
2 minutes ago, Bloomie said:

when lol <.<''

every tuesday weekly maintenance. mby im not 100% accurate on time but its around the above mentioned.

Edited by Velast

Bloomie   
Just now, Velast said:

every tuesday weekly maintenance. mby im not 100% accurate on time but its around this one.

eu tera and na are 2 diff companies and don't maint at the same lol , u have wrong information.. not even gameforge makes maint at na timezone .. com'on XD

2 minutes ago, Velast said:

every tuesday weekly maintenance. mby im not 100% accurate on time but its around the above mentioned.

Look at the bright side, EU community can just *cricket* nonstop on the forum till they get fed with it and stop being lazy.

With so many daylight server downs EU can keep coming to the forums while the NA is too busy playing. EU wins...wait, mby not.

Edited by Darkblademaster

Velast   
Just now, Bloomie said:

eu tera and na are 2 diff companies and don't maint at the same lol , u have wrong information.. not even gameforge makes maint at na timezone .. com'on XD

what part of my post u didnt understand? im from eu and played on na tera.

Bloomie   
Just now, Velast said:

what part of my post u didnt understand? im from eu and played on na tera.

u drunk dude <.<''?

Velast   
1 minute ago, Bloomie said:

u drunk dude <.<''?

i asked wut part u didnt understand again? i meant that im kinda used to this shyt. u faking started with ur captns speech:) 

Kurolily   
1 minute ago, Velast said:

Yes and I really hope they will understand that it's not a fine time for EU, It's ok if it's a exraordinary one, but every week? I didn't pay 3 months of premium lo loose a day every week...

Tarselis   

How is this time bad? The average folks are working at this time. Be happy they don't do maintenance in primetime...

Roserra   

It is a shame for us Eu players that Arenanet has a patent on their patch system *drools* that the only downtime for Guild Wars 2 is the time it takes you to download the patch.

But is okay plenty of other times to play BnS of the day when ya chronic ill... 

little info all Server Eu and NA are in Austin Texas so :) in Germany stay only VPN tunnel to USA server center

Edited by existenz2k

Mighty   
6 minutes ago, Velast said:

LOL seriously?

Your argument to defend NCSoft is "when I play on NA servers their maintenence is during the afternoon"?

We're not playing on NA servers, you're just fueling the discussion.

If you want maintenence on the afternoon, you play on NA servers, if you want it beetween 0-8am, you play on EU servers, it's like that on every game for the last 20 years, except on this one.

1 minute ago, existenz2k said:

little info all Server Eu and NA are in Austin Texas so :) in Germany stay only VPN tunnel to USA server center

stop smoking crack... thats not how the internet works -_-

Velast   
1 minute ago, Mighty said:

LOL seriously?

Your argument to defend NCSoft is "when I play on NA servers their maintenence is during the afternoon"?

If you want maintenence on the afternoon, you play on NA servers, if you want it beetween 0-8am, you play on EU servers, it's like that on every game for the last 20 years, except on this one.

guys pls stop:) im not defending em its just a remark that ppl who played on na tera used a bit to this shyt:)

Bloomie   
Just now, Mighty said:

LOL seriously?

and he's gonna ask u what part of his post u didn't understand lol

Eonwe   

НЦВест, да вы охуели, гондоны штопанные!

Уважение скажите вы... Какое к черту уважение? Вы помнили об уважении когда делали технический перерыв в середине дня ЕУ???

НЦВест, я вашего деректора маму в кино водил! NA cyka bliayt!

They said starting at January 27 3:00 AM PST / January 27 11:00 AM UTC, i wantta to know what time in usa they started?

Hanano   

I was just about to post that. Blizzard manages to down-time each server in Diablo 3 (and I guess that in WoW as well) according to that region's time zone. Last MMO I played was Maplestory, and they had long, tedious and bad timed maintenances. I hoped it would be different here. Well, four hours isn't THAT bad, but at the middle of the day?