EU Server Maintenance

Nycrea

EU server maintenance is being planned in NA times, which makes no sense and is very disrupting for EU players. 

Maintenance planned at 3 AM PST means 11 AM GMT, which is in the middle of the ****ing day.

You have separate servers, plan the maintenance separately for EU servers at e.g. 3AM GMT. 

^ This. Quite frustrated right now about that. Just woke up, 1pm here and tried to log on seeing downtime again. It should be atleast marked on client, that there is a downtime. I had to transfer timezones and to see that it just started 7 minutes ago. Well I hope it's not going to be long :(

And to see that estimated is 4 hours, that really breaks my heart. The maintenance should be night time for europeans. Looking forward to european maintenance time as the community grows.

24 minutes ago, Kalur said:

^ This. Quite frustrated right now about that. Just woke up, 1pm here and tried to log on seeing downtime again. It should be atleast marked on client, that there is a downtime. I had to transfer timezones and to see that it just started 7 minutes ago. Well I hope it's not going to be long :(

And to see that estimated is 4 hours, that really breaks my heart. The maintenance should be night time for europeans. Looking forward to european maintenance time as the community grows.

The server will be down for around 4 hours xD

1 minute ago, Steen said:

Yeah it is.

Wow, can't they just state that in launcher i/o let us think something's wrong with our pc/connection ? ...

Hopefully it won't last long ... have a day off work and i wanted to play :P

1 minute ago, Yloss said:

Wow, can't they just state that in launcher i/o let us think something's wrong with our pc/connection ? ...

Hopefully it won't last long ... have a day off work and i wanted to play :P

Yeah i know well 4 hours for now so yeah i am having a really long break for northing well i dont do anything at all right now xD other then sitting here on forum lol

2 minutes ago, iAphrodite said:

I see.. this is why i cannot log in, it was driving me insane resolving the issue xDDDD luckily I came here to read the post. Btw agreed maintenance for eu players at this hour sucks -.-

Yeah, right in the middle of the day here in central Europe ... so they can screw up most of us ... what a joke :P

2 minutes ago, iAphrodite said:

I see.. this is why i cannot log in, it was driving me insane resolving the issue xDDDD luckily I came here to read the post. Btw agreed maintenance for eu players at this hour sucks -.-

Yeah it really does well, now i can start to clean my Laptop i think i need to clean it from dust xD

Below are the list of changes introduced within the update:

• The amount of Hongmoon Keys and Hongmoon Unsealing Charms obtained from certain quests has been increased
  • Fixed an issue where the client would crash when using the Spar Request function in PvP Arena
  • Fixed an issue where the “Blue Porcelain” and “Scarlet Shade” costumes could not be put within the Wardrobe
  • Lowered the amount of Salt Lake Crystals required for the quest “Top Chef” from 7 to 5
  • The Healing Tonic given during the tutorial quest will now be bound to the hotkey 8 by default
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to skip NPC dialogue by using the “F” key during a cinematic
  • Fixed certain chat commands (emotes) which were not working in French and German
  • Fixed an issue where items bought from the Hongmoon Store in French or German would display the English name in the mailbox

• Fixed various localization issues

Based on the community's feedback, we have implemented the below highly requested features:

• We have added a level 10 or below chat restriction for Region, Faction and Party Finder Chat Channels
  • We have removed the level restriction to report a bot or spammer

Archived