Can actually NC Soft sue the gold spammers to court?

Ghayatea

1 minute ago, Aroth said:

If I put my money and my time in my game how all the thing I have in game are not mine ? 
If you put it like that if someone robs my account in which i put 50$ that is not crime because i do not own those items ?

If it is purchased through their system, which they own it is yours in theory. We're talking about purchases done through another channel. Not NCSoft which is illegal.

Just now, Aroth said:

If I put my money and my time in my game how all the thing I have in game are not mine ? 
If you put it like that if someone robs my account in which i put 50$ that is not crime because i do not own those items ?

Your reimbursement, if any, would be just getting your items back as they have ways to see what you had at the time you were so called, robbed.

However, you need to read over the EULA to understand your full rights, you sound new the MMORPG scene, however, this is how its been for the last 20 years, its nothing new, just something we all got use too over time and choose to accept it.

10 minutes ago, rengarlink said:

If it is purchased through their system, which they own it is yours in theory. We're talking about purchases done through another channel. Not NCSoft which is illegal.

Yes but that question was for the guy who said i do not own anything in game . 

10 minutes ago, Taemek said:

Your reimbursement, if any, would be just getting your items back as they have ways to see what you had at the time you were so called, robbed.

However, you need to read over the EULA to understand your full rights, you sound new the MMORPG scene, however, this is how its been for the last 20 years, its nothing new, just something we all got use too over time and choose to accept it.

Ye i know all that, I'm not new really new to mmorpg i been playing them for 8 or 9 years now but thing is I never watched on gold sellers as criminals which are doing something against the law .. they were annoying byproduct of that same genre. ( Which is again ok for me if someone wants to spend $$ for gold ONLY as long as my chat screen is not fully spammed with their messages so i can continue to play my game normaly)

You guyz need to look at other games that NCOSFT hosts. there are gold spammers. so don't count that it will be fixed. but they can add some limit to faction chat like 1 msg every 30 sec.

You need to face reallity. ur just wasting your time requesting something to be done about this.

Too bad. I myself play mmorpg from 3 reasons:
1) farming - I am on my way to figuring it out and closing all PVE soon hopefully.

2) PVP - most important

3) global chat - it would be FACTION CHAT in bns. I guess I ain't have that in BNS. if I can't successfully do one of 3 I question what the **** am  I doing in game and why am I playing it.

I don't think any legal actions will work.

But filtering gold spam is easy - even WoW addon can do it with 99%+ efficiency.

Banning bots by repetitive actions patters is also easy. They (NCSoft) just lazy to implement it.

Archived