Assassins OP

Alanwsl

You are missing the fact of training some more. This game isn't all just several hits and this is pvp. Learn their rotation, and by that I mean of each player, also try to not do the same mistake or move that would give them advantage. Either way just pay attention to them.

I think you are kung fu master that i just fought just before the server went down because he told me the same thing you said ..if its true as an assasin KFM is hard for me too but i saw your lvl is 23 which is not good above lvl 45 KFM's i fought are really good and cc me until i die so try doing pvp again after you lvl up to 35 atleast..

What's OP about Assassin? My Assassin was level 35 yesterday 3 win streak against a 43 Destroyer and 40 KFM and 39 BM but a level 25 Summoner just handed my ass over in a mere 1:13 . It's all about play style, fast reaction, strategy and quick judgement to win on arena.

4 hours ago, Ashke said:

What's OP about Assassin? My Assassin was level 35 yesterday 3 win streak against a 43 Destroyer and 40 KFM and 39 BM but a level 25 Summoner just handed my ass over in a mere 1:13 . It's all about play style, fast reaction, strategy and quick judgement to win on arena.

are you this dense? this game 1 lvl is overpower 8 lvl highers you cant EVEN hit another player...just wondering that imobilize aoe from summoner is there a way to break out with blademaster?

It's really crucial to understand what the other classes can do, because sometimes not attacking is the right move.  If you're trying to spam abilities out of being CC'd, the Assassin is probably going to have a field day with you.

Watch YouTube guides for the other classes instead of your own and get a sense of what they do.

On 1/28/2016 at 10:21 AM, Toegra said:

Summoners are tough, just gotta fight them correctly. I have issues with force masters. Stupid ass freeze.

lol i am understand about force master. massive freezing i cannot move at all especially if ur emergency escape skill still cd.  and become burnt meat after that.

Archived