KillerKitty

MasterKitties|Discord|CeruleanOrder|PvX|Social|(=^-^=)/

50d80e2ad2c9dad18f7303c317216764.png

Who are the MasterKittes? Well I'll tell you who we are, we are a group of Lyns(Other races too)
                                                                                   of all animals to help everyone in are clan Quest, Grind, Level, PvP, and Craft.
                                                Anyone thats not in are Clan/Faction, and has the Faction costume on will be killed by are PvP members that are ready for battle.

Clan Info:
                                                              Grinding: If you need help farming a Dungeon/FieldBoss ask me the Leader or a High level in our Clan for help.

Quest/Level: If your confused about a Quest dont be scared to ask someone in our Clan to explain it too you.
                                                                           If you wanna Level with someone ask somebody in our Clan there should be someone that wants too.

Faction Quest: While in my Clan you are only allowed to do Faction Quest at 45+. Unless you feel its safe
                                                                             and theres no 45+ near you then you can but be Cautious. At a certain time of the day I will
                                                                       start a small Event where everyone 40+ get together and do they're Faction Quest. When we reach
                                                                       Misty Woods anyone below 45 can leave and continue Questing/PvPing while the rest of the 45s
                                                                                                                          do the Faction Quest in Misty Woods.

Arena/WorldPvP: Nothing really say about Arena is start doing it at Level 30 for the daily.
                                                                       At Level 45 you can scout all the Low Level areas for any other 45s that are killing Low Levels,
                                                               but if they're in our Faction just leave them be and dont say anything.(Evil Kitties are the Master Kitties :3)

Crafting: Everyone picks a Crafting Guild they want to join to help our Clan members progress
                                                                                                                                      a lot faster in leveling.

EventsInfo:
                                                                       Event: Theres one Event in our Clan that is starting at Early Acess(It might move to launch thou).
                                                                                                              There might be a Giveaway on who wins.(MIGHT!!)
                                                                              I will be trying to make Events for our Clan everyday so we always have something to do.
                                                                                                                                To join our Events join our website.

Clan Ranks:
                                                                                        Trainee: After you join our Clan you will be welcomed by me and other Members.

Member: To become a member in our clan, you have to join our website.

Veteran: When you prove yourself how active you are in the chat, donate items to the Clan and
                                                                                                               help people out in our Clan you will get this rank.(

Advisor: There can Only be one Advisor.(All I have to say :3)

Clan Advancement:
                                                                                 Donate: Donate at least 10-20 Faction Insignia, 1-2 Gold and 20-30 SoulStone a week.
                                                                                                          The Faction Insignia are from the Faction Quest.
                                                                                   The more you Donate the more the Clan ranks up for more Members and Benifits.

Clan Crafting: If you want something from the Clan Workshop ask one of our Veterans
                                                                                                                       or the Advisor and Clan Leader.

Benifits: If you want Benifits, Donate to the Clan Vault. The more the Clan ranks up
                                                                                   the more Benifits we get, like 5% Off on Breakthrough and Transformation,
                                                                                                             or able to Windstride to a Clan Member.

Discord:
                                                                                          Discord: If you dont know what Discord is come join our website, we explain
                                                                                                                 everything you need to know about Discord.

Website:
                                                                                                                                        Site: MasterKitties

Invite: You'll get an invite as soon as you join our site.

Status:
                                                                                                                                            Recruit: Open
                                                                                                                                Faction: Cerulean Order(Blue)

Edited by KillerKitty

Felmyst   

No looking to join but awesome for promoting discord! Love to see clan who move on low MS stuff! Thumb up!

16 hours ago, Felmyst said:

No looking to join but awesome for promoting discord! Love to see clan who move on low MS stuff! Thumb up!

A friend showed me it when I was gonna make a TS server, and I know for sure now that Discord is way better than TS :3

12 hours ago, Vinsu said:

So I went on the website, I guess im waiting for a message or something?

Sry, I dont get emails when someone post here, I gotta fix that :3