Somnolence

What is the drop rate of Dark Sandstorm?

Recommended Posts

Opened the chest 23+ times still nothing. Are drop rates reduced for higher levels - I am lvl 41.

 

Would be willing to buy it or demon maw from shop, but its not being sold, NCSoft does not want my money.

Edited by Somnolence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doowie   

Oh that is a sexy costume.

 

If it can be sold on the Market Place,  then it's going to be an extremely rare drop chance.

 

Damn you Somnolence, I will now have to farm that dungeon now xD

Edited by Doowie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeykes   

I got it from my first box on my KFM, but never saw it on my BM. It just comes down to whether or not you have the RNG gods' blessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicAce   
2 hours ago, Lexxmatiq said:

I've got 2 runs on this dungeon, got the outfit both times. 

How many of you you were to do the dungeon?

I have tried at least twenty times, in 2 or 3 ppl, but nothing.

Perhaps you need to be in a specific number?

 

HALP ç__ç

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xyrelle   

I have farmed Dusk Adder Overseer Furin in the Goldleaf Foundry 110 times to try and get the Red Mask drop and got nothing. You either get lucky or you don't with any rare outfit drop i guess....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starbo   
2 minutes ago, Xyrelle said:

I have farmed Dusk Adder Overseer Furin in the Goldleaf Foundry 110 times to try and get the Red Mask drop and got nothing. You either get lucky or you don't with any rare outfit drop i guess....

I actually tried a few runs too because I was that bored. Wasn't lucky either. That kinda sucks to hear how bad the rate can be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got 2 runs on this dungeon, got the outfit both times. 

47 minutes ago, ToxicAce said:

1sHow many of you you were to do the dungeon?

I have tried at least twenty times, in 2 or 3 ppl, but nothing.

Perhaps you need to be in a specific number?

 

HALP ç__ç

1st run we were 4ppl with 6man group and the second run we were 6ppl in the group, the outfit drops from the dynamic quest box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicAce   
Just now, Lexxmatiq said:

I've got 2 runs on this dungeon, got the outfit both times. 

1st run we were 4ppl with 6man group and the second run we were 6ppl in the group, the outfit drops from the dynamic quest box.

Thanks mate, i'll try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zeykes said:

I got it from my first box on my KFM, but never saw it on my BM. It just comes down to whether or not you have the RNG gods' blessing.

What lvl were you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ToxicAce said:

IThanks mate, i'll try it.

It's all luck, if you are in Ebon Hall server i can come help you farm it ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bro   

I actually went to farm this outfit but I got it on my first try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zeykes   
51 minutes ago, Somnolence said:

What lvl were you? 

I did it just after getting the daily quest to go there, so around 37-39? I don't quite remember, but I don't think your level affects the drop rate in any way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Complete and total RNG, ran it about 5 times last night with some friends to try and get it for one of them. 

 

I got it 0 times

Friend 1 (who wanted it) got it once.

Friend 2 (who didn't care) got it 3 times.

 

RNG is a fickle mistress.

 

On the note of RNG, I've ran Tomb of the Exile about... oh a thousand times (probably more) across all versions (CN, CBT, NA) and I've seen the Spider Fangs a whopping 0 times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToxicAce   
2 hours ago, Bro said:

I actually went to farm this outfit but I got it on my first try.

You was alone in the dung?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desc   
6 hours ago, Evergrace said:

Complete and total RNG, ran it about 5 times last night with some friends to try and get it for one of them. 

 

I got it 0 times

Friend 1 (who wanted it) got it once.

Friend 2 (who didn't care) got it 3 times.

 

RNG is a fickle mistress.

 

On the note of RNG, I've ran Tomb of the Exile about... oh a thousand times (probably more) across all versions (CN, CBT, NA) and I've seen the Spider Fangs a whopping 0 times.

oh crap, I wanted to start farming that spider fang but the rate looks absolutely disgusting

 

I mean I literally never saw anyone wearing it in game so far, granted this is my first time playing BnS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BroCode   
18 hours ago, Zeykes said:

I got it from my first box on my KFM, but never saw it on my BM. It just comes down to whether or not you have the RNG gods' blessing.

 

Same with me and on my KFM too. maybe the game or RNG just like KFM more than any other class

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Herbs   

I got it first try, from the box.  I was locked out of boss room and didn't even damage him, in fact I died 3 times because I kept getting close to the fire orb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/01/2016 at 3:08 AM, Somnolence said:

Opened the chest 23+ times still nothing. Are drop rates reduced for higher levels - I am lvl 41.

 

Would be willing to buy it or demon maw from shop, but its not being sold, NCSoft does not want my money.

well... imma say something and it might make yall a bit sad..... i saw my clan leader with the outfit and decided to try for it..... after soloing the instance and picking up the reward chest off the ground in 1st run i got disappointed.... and decided to make sure i am in right instance by searching it up.... i was led here.

if it werent for 1 of u pointing out that it drops from the dynamic quest box i would have prolly walked out picking up the letter 1st and ignoring the box to do another run and repeating the cycle over and over.... luckily i saw the post and went back to check... sure enuff i saw it listed on the box and low and behold my 1st try gave me the outfit i wanted...

thanx guys... and sorry :#

 

Edit: BTW OP drop rates have nothing to do with ur lvl since i am lvl 45 and got it 1st try, u just need to hope and pray u get it...... well if u havent gotten it yet just keep trying bud maybe u will get lucky or i guess hard work will someday pay.

Edited by RudeBwoii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   

I got it 2 times in 10 runs going for the soul shield set for achievement, at level 45 soloing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now