What is the drop rate of Dark Sandstorm?

Somnolence

2 hours ago, Lexxmatiq said:

I've got 2 runs on this dungeon, got the outfit both times. 

How many of you you were to do the dungeon?

I have tried at least twenty times, in 2 or 3 ppl, but nothing.

Perhaps you need to be in a specific number?

HALP ç__ç

2 minutes ago, Xyrelle said:

I have farmed Dusk Adder Overseer Furin in the Goldleaf Foundry 110 times to try and get the Red Mask drop and got nothing. You either get lucky or you don't with any rare outfit drop i guess....

I actually tried a few runs too because I was that bored. Wasn't lucky either. That kinda sucks to hear how bad the rate can be

47 minutes ago, ToxicAce said:

1sHow many of you you were to do the dungeon?

I have tried at least twenty times, in 2 or 3 ppl, but nothing.

Perhaps you need to be in a specific number?

HALP ç__ç

1st run we were 4ppl with 6man group and the second run we were 6ppl in the group, the outfit drops from the dynamic quest box.

Just now, Lexxmatiq said:

1st run we were 4ppl with 6man group and the second run we were 6ppl in the group, the outfit drops from the dynamic quest box.

Thanks mate, i'll try it.

Complete and total RNG, ran it about 5 times last night with some friends to try and get it for one of them. 

I got it 0 times

Friend 1 (who wanted it) got it once.

Friend 2 (who didn't care) got it 3 times.

RNG is a fickle mistress.

On the note of RNG, I've ran Tomb of the Exile about... oh a thousand times (probably more) across all versions (CN, CBT, NA) and I've seen the Spider Fangs a whopping 0 times.

6 hours ago, Evergrace said:

Complete and total RNG, ran it about 5 times last night with some friends to try and get it for one of them. 

I got it 0 times

Friend 1 (who wanted it) got it once.

Friend 2 (who didn't care) got it 3 times.

RNG is a fickle mistress.

On the note of RNG, I've ran Tomb of the Exile about... oh a thousand times (probably more) across all versions (CN, CBT, NA) and I've seen the Spider Fangs a whopping 0 times.

oh crap, I wanted to start farming that spider fang but the rate looks absolutely disgusting

I mean I literally never saw anyone wearing it in game so far, granted this is my first time playing BnS.

18 hours ago, Zeykes said:

I got it from my first box on my KFM, but never saw it on my BM. It just comes down to whether or not you have the RNG gods' blessing.

Same with me and on my KFM too. maybe the game or RNG just like KFM more than any other class

On 27/01/2016 at 3:08 AM, Somnolence said:

Opened the chest 23+ times still nothing. Are drop rates reduced for higher levels - I am lvl 41.

Would be willing to buy it or demon maw from shop, but its not being sold, NCSoft does not want my money.

well... imma say something and it might make yall a bit sad..... i saw my clan leader with the outfit and decided to try for it..... after soloing the instance and picking up the reward chest off the ground in 1st run i got disappointed.... and decided to make sure i am in right instance by searching it up.... i was led here.

if it werent for 1 of u pointing out that it drops from the dynamic quest box i would have prolly walked out picking up the letter 1st and ignoring the box to do another run and repeating the cycle over and over.... luckily i saw the post and went back to check... sure enuff i saw it listed on the box and low and behold my 1st try gave me the outfit i wanted...

thanx guys... and sorry :#

Edit: BTW OP drop rates have nothing to do with ur lvl since i am lvl 45 and got it 1st try, u just need to hope and pray u get it...... well if u havent gotten it yet just keep trying bud maybe u will get lucky or i guess hard work will someday pay.

Archived