So much crap... not enough space....

LordLokai

payed 20$ and hardley opened 3 in stash and 2 on the inventory.

no chance i will ever gonna buy more... The next upgrade is 25 bags = 800 points = 10$...

and this is only 1 charecter only lol, why bank is for the char and not for the account-server based...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im 45 and have no problems with inv space at all, even though half of it are filled with curencys, materials and stuff I use on regular basis.  Up till you reach moonwater plains, yes things my get a bit messy (but completely manageable) storing all the crap weapons and accessories if your gear is maxed out till you breakthrough/evolve, but after 37+ junk starts dropping, salvage button becomes your friend. Salvage everything with no remorse, greens, blues, epics. You will need those materials you get from salvaging to make gems to level your gear. Keep an eye for some blue breakthroughs other classes might need and pay enough to bother putting it on marketplace, but for the most part go crazy with that button. No inventory problems.

NCSoft, can you please spare us - mere humans and deal with this stuff?

This game is a mess - nonstop maintanences, no inventory space, no wardrobe, no nothing. 

These parts ARE NOT the ones you should consider as Premium, stop making fun of us. 

I see premium as: more fancy clothes, better drop, more privileges, but not a BLEEPING inventory space. 

Lol... chill. Inventory is easy to manage... it has enough slots since most of the item that drop you dont need. You got Primary and Secondary vault and vendors are on every corner througout the game. Lvling is pretty simple and fast. As a f2p user i can say only good things. And i will surely invest in it if the game moves in good direction.

dude the cash shop have not even updated yet and no requests items are on there yet...

the inventory is manageable but the real problem is the "vault fix for character" what the hell is this!! its like the game telling me, IM NOT THE SAME PLAYER when i switch character 

2 hours ago, ThatPlayer said:

Even 1 or 2 lines is better than what we have currently, even if we can't open all of them without paying, whatever. Here we can't open any without paying and each line requires a ridiculous amount of those little pouches. 

Are u *cricket* or wut u dont have to pay for inventory. Press F10 than select the 2nd tab and ur in ingame earned hongmoon coin shop. Hongmoon Coin U GET IN GAME BY DOING DAILIES AND INSTANCES <-------- this way is how f2p ppl can get their inventory opened and u dont have to a single cent for it. open your eyes already and stop beeing a *cricket*. 

Don't get shocked if I tell you this, but the daily dash is not a one time only thing. All of them have bags in them, and you're not forced to carry all that. You can just leave the pickaxes, jars and whatever you just mentioned in your storage. The only thing you need to bring with you is the Keys, dumping, healing potion and unsealing charm. With the current daily dash you can either unlock one more row in your inventory or unlock 3-4 rows in your secodary storage,

1 minute ago, Offended said:

There is plenty of room, you just need to buy a bag handlers license for $22, the zipper, $2, the buttons $2 each, $5 for straps and $2 for the 24 leather patches. 

seems to be free ^_^ and that's just for 1 character, and if you decide to try anothe class you should start pay over... 

5 minutes ago, Euphomia said:

People seem to forget that When they add in the currency exchange. you can buy everything with in-game currency: Gold -> hongmoon coins -> bags.

I think u will be able to sell gold for Ncoin not hongmoon coin but maybe im wrong 

And ppl forget that there is Hongmoon coin that u already get ingame by doing instances and dailies tooo thats bags too 

Just now, Tsuzor said:

I think u will be able to sell gold for Ncoin not hongmoon coin but maybe im wrong 

That Ncoins you sell will be converted to Hongmoon coins. Ncoins can only be bought with real money. thats why there are 2 shops. 1 Ncoins and 1 Hongmoon coins.

10 minutes ago, Euphomia said:

That Ncoins you sell will be converted to Hongmoon coins. Ncoins can only be bought with real money. thats why there are 2 shops. 1 Ncoins and 1 Hongmoon coins.

Ahhh yes now i remember the said something like that in one of the streams 

Its ridiculous , My 3rd inventory tab is 15 dragon pouches, and there so rare in game. Spent 400 coin for 11 and still need 4 more.LOL

Also I have purple weapon chests stacks(10) of all kinds that unsealing charms will not open, you need the area keys.They r rare, but easily obtained from store. Oufits are a handful, and Ive broken down the ones I bought LOL. except Santa one, its to cute.

So I just really sell all my extra charms , crafting mats, and upgrade items for breakthroughs.

7 hours ago, LordLokai said:

I'm just going to start by saying, this is a basic and VERY shadey tactic used by mmo companies to squeeze pennies out of players.  First, you limit there inventory space, then you make as many little items as you can that they need, pick axes, unsealing charms, keys, oh better make 2 kinds of keys and charms, vases for jars, potions, food, transfomation stones, every little conceivable item to fill up that inventory space as MUCH as possible so they have NO space and then... you design a system that requires REAL cash to unlock more space. 

so if you need 8 pouches and are 11 spaces in your basic inventory+store house, thats only like what... 50-60 dollars to open up all of your inventory on ONE character?

I'm starting to question the motorization of the game between the shoddy rng, untradeable purples, and selling of basic quality of life things its got my in a tough situation....

On the one hand i like the game... on the other? i'm not so keen on supporting these kinds of practices... i'm ok with buying account bound costumes even if they are expensive, boosters? sure! character slots? why certainly! but when you are telling me its going to cost me 60 bucks per character just to have an inventory? its kind of where i draw the line... are little things in this game that are piling up into big things... and as much as i enjoy the theme, story, and game play... you are testing my patience with perfect world like practices.

Everything hinges on currency exchange and hongmoon coins... if i cant earn ncoin for simple necessities that'll be it for me, as someone that gladly throws money at warframes because its a good game and i dont mind paying for potatoes and skins... this game... has me beating my head against the wall in frustration...

anyone else feel that way? or am i alone...i dont want this game to end up like SWTOR... a game has done everything wrong on there item shop possible...

Buy Ncoins , support the company . Get more inventory space , enjoy the game . GLHF

I have very little sympathy for whining F2P players, because it's free.  You shouldn't be getting really anything for free.  Get a job, stop leeching, buy premium. BUT I am very disappointed at gouging players who are not F2P.   If we're paying a subscription that should be it, that should be full access to the game.  Meaning a subscription should come with all inventory slots, and character slots.  

Charging someone a subscription, and $60 more just for full inventory space, and $30 for character slots, and....  etc.  is gouging.  And should be illegal. 

This is why F2P is the worst value payment scheme in history.  Instead of just paying for a subscription, we're now having to pay more for less than what we got before anyway.

2 minutes ago, TotalHavoc said:

I have very little sympathy for whining F2P players, because it's free.  You shouldn't be getting really anything for free.  Get a job, stop leeching, buy premium. 

Hey, TotalHavoc, here, have a sandwich filled with dung. No, don't complain: it was free! :p

And remember: the 'free player' that is complaining here and that you are scoffing so much would actually spend MORE than 15 dollars per month. For NCsoft going F2P instead of just a subscription is an absolute win; specially with how backwards the MMO player consumer mentality is ("they need money, they can do whatever they want!" and such).

Free-to-play systems won't get better as long as we forget to have standards for our consumerism.

4 minutes ago, Spiderbot said:

Hey, TotalHavoc, here, have a sandwich filled with dung. No, don't complain: it was free! :p

And remember: the 'free player' that is complaining here and that you are scoffing so much would actually spend MORE than 15 dollars per month. For NCsoft going F2P instead of just a subscription is an absolute win; specially with how backwards the MMO player consumer mentality is ("they need money, they can do whatever they want!" and such).

Free-to-play systems won't get better as long as we forget to have standards for our consumerism.

Would it be better if there is no free to play at all? Then no one is playing anything for free and there is nothing to cry about. if i was the owner of game company i definetly wouldnt care a shit about free players. they don't bring money for the company.

10 minutes ago, Spiderbot said:

You should read and quote my entire post then.  Complaining about not getting enough value for your money, is completely legitimate.  And in this game, the value of premium+inventory space+character slots + ....   is really bad.  $120 for the full game, instead of $15.   That's just blatently sucking down wallets even for people who are happily supporting the game with premium.  

But saying a "F2P player would spent more than $15 a month so you should believe that and give them more free" is a really bad excuse to be a freeloader.  I don't believe that.  They would just take more for free.

"I would buy soooo much from Best Buy if only they were giving out Xbox's and iPads for free.  But since you want me to pay I guess I won't buy them." No you won't.  And no they don't need to make more free.  They need to give more to the paying customer.   Because charging for inventory space and character slots on top of a subscription is ludicrous. 

16 minutes ago, TotalHavoc said:

But saying a "F2P player would spent more than $15 a month so you should believe that and give them more free" is a really bad excuse to be a freeloader.   "I would buy soooo much from Best Buy if only they were giving out Xbox's and iPads for free.  But since you want me to pay I guess I won't buy them."   No you won't.  And no they don't need to make more free.  They need to give more to the paying customer. Because charging for inventory space and character slots on top of a subscription is ludicrous. 

This part I totally agree. xD The kids be like "I would buy soooo much if i would just get everything for free."

Edit: You can get inventory space and character slots for free with coins n stuff.

Archived