So much crap... not enough space....

LordLokai

On 1/27/2016 at 9:18 PM, Unskilled banana said:

2vkhxsz.jpg

This is a picture of my inventory at level 38. You people just don't know how to use it, so learn that please.

Man, don't bother posting an SS of your inventory. F2P players will cover their eyes and pretend they didn't see that and scream P2W even louder than before.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as long as little kiddies get their parent credit card nothing does matter right.

in the near future: 

move your mouse faster for 1$/session, they will buy

click settings cost 2$/session, they will buy, 

wanna change screen resolution - 1$/change, they will buy.

because they don't know, they are kids. 

this is the number 1 over the top GREED based mmo to enter the western market, will it hold for how long? 

On 1/27/2016 at 2:52 AM, LordLokai said:

I'm just going to start by saying, this is a basic and VERY shadey tactic used by mmo companies to squeeze pennies out of players.  First, you limit there inventory space, then you make as many little items as you can that they need, pick axes, unsealing charms, keys, oh better make 2 kinds of keys and charms, vases for jars, potions, food, transfomation stones, every little conceivable item to fill up that inventory space as MUCH as possible so they have NO space and then... you design a system that requires REAL cash to unlock more space. 

so if you need 8 pouches and are 11 spaces in your basic inventory+store house, thats only like what... 50-60 dollars to open up all of your inventory on ONE character?

I'm starting to question the motorization of the game between the shoddy rng, untradeable purples, and selling of basic quality of life things its got my in a tough situation....

On the one hand i like the game... on the other? i'm not so keen on supporting these kinds of practices... i'm ok with buying account bound costumes even if they are expensive, boosters? sure! character slots? why certainly! but when you are telling me its going to cost me 60 bucks per character just to have an inventory? its kind of where i draw the line... are little things in this game that are piling up into big things... and as much as i enjoy the theme, story, and game play... you are testing my patience with perfect world like practices.

Everything hinges on currency exchange and hongmoon coins... if i cant earn ncoin for simple necessities that'll be it for me, as someone that gladly throws money at warframes because its a good game and i dont mind paying for potatoes and skins... this game... has me beating my head against the wall in frustration...

anyone else feel that way? or am i alone...i dont want this game to end up like SWTOR... a game has done everything wrong on there item shop possible...

as a premium player at present I have issues with this as .. the costs to open up you storage is too high in the end .. you have the one row where you unlock on box at a time it just seem rude..

I know they have to make money BUT it also seems they are truing to make back all the money they have invested in a few weeks

• 1 year later...

Two reasons why i unistalled the game.

1. Small inventory and large amount of items you basically must have so you can gear up.
The system punishes a player by forcing him to carry 100 different type of tokens.
Tokens consume intentory slots so the player is forced to by inventory slots for a ridiculous price.

Games like Warframe solved this issue years ago with a -75% discount ticket reward (24h) on your daily login.

2. Gearing up is overcomplicated, which leads to confusion for new players like my self. TSW (The Secret World) had the same problem and they were forced to relaunch the game from scratch.
Although the game had other issues, like invisible walls were you couldnt short cut some areas, or the shaking camera when you proc crits, i had lots of fun doing the main quest, and my factions missions.

While my progression in Blade and Soul was a 3 week experience, i managed to reach 50level gunslinger, made my legendary weapon lvl4. Got my earings, neckless etc with 617evasion.
Got my first aura pet, then a soul-something i don't even remember its name But then! there was more stuff to obtain and upgrade.... 

In the end all this was confusing to me.

3 hours ago, Nyxsm said:

Two reasons why i unistalled the game.

1. Small inventory and large amount of items you basically must have so you can gear up.
The system punishes a player by forcing him to carry 100 different type of tokens.
Tokens consume intentory slots so the player is forced to by inventory slots for a ridiculous price.

Games like Warframe solved this issue years ago with a -75% discount ticket reward (24h) on your daily login.

2. Gearing up is overcomplicated, which leads to confusion for new players like my self. TSW (The Secret World) had the same problem and they were forced to relaunch the game from scratch.
Although the game had other issues, like invisible walls were you couldnt short cut some areas, or the shaking camera when you proc crits, i had lots of fun doing the main quest, and my factions missions.

While my progression in Blade and Soul was a 3 week experience, i managed to reach 50level gunslinger, made my legendary weapon lvl4. Got my earings, neckless etc with 617evasion.
Got my first aura pet, then a soul-something i don't even remember its name But then! there was more stuff to obtain and upgrade.... 

In the end all this was confusing to me.

OMG this is necromancy, why would you revive a post that was made 2 years ago? holy moly xD!

Honestly, inventory management was a bit better when they had the surveys in the game with the letters from Master Hong, because those surveys commonly gave you a bundle of Dragon Trade Pouches. There'd be enough to open your inventory pretty well for free by just giving them feedback.

Now, you barely get any (if at all). Comparing my newest character (who didn't get the survey rewards) to the previous character, my inventory feels a lot smaller.

Of course, one thing that can effect this is the sheer number of outfits the game gives you... so the prospect of them making the wardrobe/showroom free to use will be a nice way to clear up inventory space =3

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 4:11 AM, Furholden said:

Here's an idea: How about they just make everything free and close B&S in 2 months because of unprofitability!

well said

they basically gave us an ENTIRE SECOND BANK TAB WHICH COST ALMOST NOTHING TO COMPLETELY OPEN 

howabout be smart and play within the bounds of what the game is

there is stuff you don't need,so ship it to an alt. I have 3 alts, 2 of which are mules for my main.

I don't have my inv and main bank page anywhere close to max and I figured it out HTH

Thats why another reason my some of real life friends just quit play after few days this game.I am played many MMOs and still playin several of them but its also ridiculous I ever seen till now : U cannot mail any item to your firend list in game if u didnt charge any NCoin ....This is absolutly ridiculous.There is many "simple" things cut off from F2P members and the game call by self "Truly Free".Yes yes I got it. its truuuuuuuuuly freeeeeee....

Archived