Forums

Disconnected/Crashed 100% when changing Areas

LemonKitsune

It seems that ANY TIME I try and change areas, I wait for the loading screen to load for 5minutes, and then BAM Disconnected. [EVERY TIME]. It's not at random, it's not doing anything special, I just hit the giant circle and it goes to the load screen and then kicks me off the server. What's worse is, instead of going BACK to CHARACTER SELECTION - the game just shuts down entirely. Making me have to RE-START the Loader (2-3minutes for that to go), then hit my pin-code, agree, and log BACK in.... only to get kicked off again when I try to move to the next area.

2 hours ago, LemonKitsune said:

It seems that ANY TIME I try and change areas, I wait for the loading screen to load for 5minutes, and then BAM Disconnected. [EVERY TIME]. It's not at random, it's not doing anything special, I just hit the giant circle and it goes to the load screen and then kicks me off the server. What's worse is, instead of going BACK to CHARACTER SELECTION - the game just shuts down entirely. Making me have to RE-START the Loader (2-3minutes for that to go), then hit my pin-code, agree, and log BACK in.... only to get kicked off again when I try to move to the next area.

i can understand your pain T_T 

it kinda happens to me as well , everyday, everyhour! sometimes they are minutes ;-;

11 hours ago, ShiroNoGame said:

i can understand your pain T_T 

it kinda happens to me as well , everyday, everyhour! sometimes they are minutes ;-;

same here.. dc trying to enter a town.. get back ingame.. do whatever. dc when trying to exit town.. dc when changing any zone (including houses).. dc entering dungeon via cross-server.. i've even dc'd once during loading for trying to teleport from one spot on the map to another.. this is extremely frustrating

43 minutes ago, Jaikeel said:

same here.. dc trying to enter a town.. get back ingame.. do whatever. dc when trying to exit town.. dc when changing any zone (including houses).. dc entering dungeon via cross-server.. i've even dc'd once during loading for trying to teleport from one spot on the map to another.. this is extremely frustrating

The worst part of my crashes are that some of them dc me when im at the last boss in a dungeon >:c

Archived