Can you please do something about the gold spammers, I'm begging you.

Skygenesis92

It's ridiculous they are overflowing the servers and spamming chat to where we can not even talk with one another in our factions. We only get 50 blocks and even if we block 50 bots they create about 100 more accounts within 15 to 30 minutes, I just want to know if you guys have a plan to deal with this because it's a major turn off for me right now in continuing to play. 

I'm not even sure if you guys can actually fix the problem permanently or not but I really hope you guys can do something to get rid of gold spammers for good. I have never seen an MMO with such a horrible bot problem and this is coming from someone who has played every major MMO including all the F2P ones, (Aion, Tera, Jade Dynasty, Age of Wushu, Wildstar, WoW, Guild Wars, etc.) 

This game has the WORST bot spam I have ever seen so please, PLEASE do SOMETHING to at least make it least of an annoyance. 

Please stop with the repeat forum t hreads... SEND them a support ticket and or feedback or both but stop with these non stop threads...add your voice to one and that will get the message sent  in a more voacl manner then non stop 100's of threads with one post.

*rant off* 

Sorry just you guys are becoming worse then gold spammers in game.

2 hours ago, Morgosha said:

Please stop with the repeat forum t hreads... SEND them a support ticket and or feedback or both but stop with these non stop threads...add your voice to one and that will get the message sent  in a more voacl manner then non stop 100's of threads with one post.

*rant off* 

Sorry just you guys are becoming worse then gold spammers in game.

I haven't been on the forum in a few days, I wasn't aware that people were spamming complaint threads. 

My bad 

They've said they are "working on it" but who knows what that means. The very least they need to put a level limit on faction (similar to how Aion does it) - it won't fix the problem completely, but you have to at least take some baby steps. Not being able to use chat in a social game is incredibly frustrating and honestly slightly infuriating that NCSoft didn't plan for this, considering EVERY SINGLE f2p mmo has been overrun with gold spam

Does anybody remember the ArcheAge launch? They eventually had to hire GMs to literally sit in chat and deal with the bots in real time. Something needs to happen because doing nothing is completely insulting to those of us that have investing money in this game

Sounds legit. I know that there are over a hundred of them. And they only give us 50 blocks. like wtf. I managed to block all the ones in faction chat, and then not even 5 minutes later, they tripled and flooded faction again

this wouldn't be an issue if it was pay to play. There'd probably be a few spammers here and there, nothing our blocks couldn't handle, but....damn

• Yaviey locked this topic

Hi all, there is already a main thread on gold spammers here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/158500-gold-spammers-everywhere/. Please use that thread to voice your concerns and offer feedback. Additionally, tomorrow we'll be implementing a few things to help with the gold spammers that you can read about here: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/159277-scheduled-maintenance-–-1272016/.

Archived