willhokage

black secret outfit

Ghrim   

That looks like it could be from the Profane Jiangshi Wheel of Fate in the Orchard of Souls.

If not then it just might not be released on our current version

Lilies   
15 hours ago, Ghrim said:

That looks like it could be from the Profane Jiangshi Wheel of Fate in the Orchard of Souls.

If not then it just might not be released on our current version

It does indeed look like it so I had to double check in the game and it is unfortunately not that one. :(

do yoo think it will be on our server at all i mean you can see it at the character creation screen thats why i dont get why is this outfit not in the game:(

4 minutes ago, Lilies said:

It does indeed look like it so I had to double check in the game and it is unfortunately not that one. :(

do yoo think it will be on our server at all i mean you can see it at the character creation screen thats why i dont get why is this outfit not in the game:(

MangoHam   

I think this is the outfit from blackram supply fleet. I'll log into the game and check for a moment. I got it yesterday, but I'm a lyn so it looks different.

Lilies   
Just now, willhokage said:

If it's in the character creation screen, I think it'll definitely be in our version but it might be from a dungeon you haven't done yet or might be in the cash shop later on.

2 minutes ago, Lilies said:

If it's in the character creation screen, I think it'll definitely be in our version but it might be from a dungeon you haven't done yet or might be in the cash shop later on.

bns-old-stratus-empire-armor-jin-male

ty hope is no a cach shop thing and yes it looks like the one you get on blackram but is not i alredy check ;) i mean my character is an assasin and it dos not lokk like that at all

MangoHam   
2 minutes ago, willhokage said:

bns-old-stratus-empire-armor-jin-male

ty hope is no a cach shop thing and yes it looks like the one you get on blackram but is not i alredy check ;) i mean my character is an assasin and it dos not lokk like that at all

There are two different blackram ones. I'm trying to get in the game to show, but can't get the agreement screen pop up.

Just now, MangoHam said:

There are two different blackram ones. I'm trying to get in the game to show, but can't get the agreement screen pop up.

i only seen one on blackram ty for the imfo ill will try to get this otherone to see how it looks like

17 hours ago, willhokage said:

can some one please tell me were can i get this outfit?

24613719998d670716b97e6a8ad53ea786.jpg

Press F3 for wardrobe, find the costume and it will tell you where it is from :)

3 hours ago, rapatpamp said:

Press F3 for wardrobe, find the costume and it will tell you where it is from :)

ty i know this alredy lol is not ther is not listed but like i alredy stated it is on the creation screen ;)

Taimatsu   

There's another for female Jin only which is called Red Secret I want this costume as well.

QWZLFSk.jpg

Edited by Taimatsu

Never seen that costume from drop before.

It might a new cash shop costume updated into the files but not being sold.