What outfits have you guys farmed so far?

Enamour

Since the beginning of the game, my goal was Ashes in the fall, even though it's a relatively common outfit by the time you reach the desert, I just love the way it looks.

screenshot_160127_008_by_xerophase-d9phb

My next goal is a little more expensive, and that would be fragrance of life for my jin female.

Currently working on that.

bns-fragrance-of-life-jin-female.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Karurosuda said:

Since the beginning of the game, my goal was Ashes in the fall, even though it's a relatively common outfit by the time you reach the desert, I just love the way it looks.

screenshot_160127_008_by_xerophase-d9phb

My next goal is a little more expensive, and that would be fragrance of life for my jin female.

Currently working on that.

bns-fragrance-of-life-jin-female.jpg

GL with fragrance. I actually want this for my KFM but I need to farm up some gold before attempting. Tried for it for the first time today and I just got a High Quality Fabric.

On 1/27/2016 at 5:16 AM, UnitedStrafes said:

Whatever the scorpion one is called, it looks great on Gon female and was decently hard to obtain since actually farming Pokey is quite a chore.

I'll answer later to the topic, but I just want to chime in and say that, like, EVERYTHING looks great on gon female:)

I mean, it's not what I expected, I expected gon to be a more of a "brutish" type, male OR female, opposite to lyn for example. But actually, gon femakes are the most versatile visually, if I can put it that way and maybe the most attractive (subjective notion perhaps). But regardless of that, I have a feeling that female outfits are indeed best on gon females. I got that the jin are "normal", yun (kun) are tender aristocratic slender types, but I didn't expect gon to be pretty much the general epitome of standard human attractiveness (I thought that was reserved for jin):)

rng is such a troll:)

Out of the more appealing ones, at least subjectively, I got full deva, full lycan, profane shroud outfit, beast hunter, pinchy's outfit (stinger?), both specters...

And of course, it's all random as it can be.

I got full lycan (all three pieces) from like 5 spins, and I mean 5, not 20 or something.

I got deva raiment and deva helm from two spins. I got the aura yesterday, after probably ~500 additional spins.

red mask still not in my wardrobe after ~50-ish runs. Not complaining, I heard it's very rare.

I did ~10 runs for infinite challenge, didn't get it. I kinda want it, it;s very cool on its own, but for a destroyer it looks a bit off:D

Oh, and the first jiangshi hat... jesus... every day in the nighttime, I went on a killing spree, got dozens of charms and outfits and finally got it two days ago. I don't even dare to assume how many times I've spinned that thing.

I kinda want that one cultist piece (with the orange "sweatpants"), it shouldn't be hard to get. But I am a bit lazy about that in particular.

Already have some outfits such as secret agent, profane shroud, Furin's Red Mask, Pinchy's Cloth and Stinger outfit, Kaari Glasses (very funny).
working on black veil next and perhaps infinite challenge for my KFM and make it look like Ken from street fighter and be like SHORYUKEN!!!

On 1/28/2016 at 9:30 AM, Hidaru said:

I farm alot when my friends arent online, heres everything I got so far.

5cQCwyc.pngKWLkFJA.png

Hm, how do you add stuff to wardbrobe? does it still take inventory space when you do that?

Also, do you know what is the name of the costume dropped by Pokey?

3 minutes ago, xland44 said:

Hm, how do you add stuff to wardbrobe? does it still take inventory space when you do that?

Also, do you know what is the name of the costume dropped by Pokey?

You have to be a premium (pay a subscription) to be able to put things in the wardrobe. 

The costume dropped by Pokey is the Stinger costume.

@xland44 - You have to be premium. The wardrobe is basically an inventory for costumes, so they don't take up the space in your inventory; they actually get moved into the wardrobe. They'll stay there until you take them out (even if you lose premium)

@Spiderbot & xland44 - The Stinger costume is from Pinchy, the boss to the northeast of Yehara's Mirage. Pokey, the boss of Lakeside Cache, does not drop a costume that I'm aware of.

On 27. 1. 2016 at 5:17 AM, dmoe33 said:

Still farming pirate princess and im HATING it why? cause the thing dont wanna drop :< yea ik its a rare drop but that and the regiun corvus are the only ones im interested in

Fallen on my third kill of poharan cost me 6 gold but worth i guess :D

Archived