What outfits have you guys farmed so far?

Enamour

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't farmed any. I feel that it would be more efficient to hit level cap first. I'm honestly not too interested in farming outfits currently since I'm very happy with my Holly Jolly NCoin outfit since it looks absolutely wonderful on female Lynns. 

I'd love to farm the Ivory Specter, as it also looks beautiful.

Playing as a Lyn there is not much costumes that looks good on my character, I haven't made extra effort to farm the outfit now.

I'm still using the Ivory Specter one.

1 hour ago, UnitedStrafes said:

Whatever the scorpion one is called, it looks great on Gon female and was decently hard to obtain since actually farming Pokey is quite a chore.

On the other hand, the Lyn version looks like some blobs from the Alien movie series...

Infinite Challenge is my favorite outfit out of all of them. Lucky I got it on the first run I did, and the second too..In-fact I didn't even know it was RNG, I thought it always dropped. Now I just need a headband to go along with my Gi.

Have not started any but it is something I will be doing in the future. I really hope the RNG isn't that bad. Actually I have, currently working on Starling. 20+ boxes, 4 crappy weapon boxes no outfit. Friends get in less than 5.

I do it for the title and money from soulstones though lol.

I got the inferno one (Tomb of exiled)  on my third kill (solo) , unintencionel but pretty great to have , also farmed gold deva and the mighty lycan but somehow i am extremly unlucky on the spins , golden deva took me 340 spins and stil missing helmet , mighty lycan so far at 670 spin and missing tail :c

Archived