FIX LOOT NINJAING IN DUNGEONS NCSOFT

Axiana

you need to stop loot ninja'ing!!! there should not be the option to change loot to master loot after the last boss encounter has been started!!!! TOO MANY times have I been in a dungeon and after the boss is almost dead the leader changed the loot to master loot and takes ALL of the loot including very rare crafting recipes!!!!!!!! Please fix this ASAP because this is getting out of hand! You are supporting gold farmers and cheaters!

1 minute ago, Rointep said:

This has never happened to me before, but I agree that loot options should be locked inside a dungeon, or add a voting system for players to choose if they agree with the new looting options (similarly to Tera).

The voting system is pretty good idea, it should happen !

This has occurred to me as well.  And it is happening more and more frequently.  I am seeing in in the discussions, in amid the CRAZY amounts of gold farmer spamming messages.  I am a crafter a heart, and have lost 4 recipes now, and at least 15 items that I wanted very badly due to changing the loot options.  I really hope they take MASTER LOOT option out.  The bidding system works, although it does favor the rich.  I read a thread where it was stated "the 1% win the game" and I can see that.  But stealing loot all have helped earn is even worse.

I love this game so far, but I am seeing more and more holes in it and the gold spamming and loot stealing are starting to make me rethink some of the other MMORPG's out there.  Also, this game is rated M, for mature.  Stop censoring it.

My two cents.

This game was really released 3 years ago ? The beta phases were for real ?

I knew NCsoft no longer has quality criterias since a long time, but this case is a basis in any MMO game. Looks like an amateurish work to me.

I am starting to think that this game is made to support gold farmers! Bid your gold to win items. But only the rich win the items, so it makes you feel the need to buy gold! So only the people who actually stoop low enough to buy gold from the darn spamming gold farmers are the people who are getting the loot!!!!!!!! and then when you are with your friends there is no way to just roll for loot you have to either awkwardly decide who is going to get loot while others are disappointed or fight your own guild mates for loot with gold?! There should be a roll for loot option! 

I got whispered yesterday from someone on my friendlist and he warned me about a person who runs Brightstone Ruins and also changes the loot at the last boss to master loot and gets all items including the very rare recipes.

Archived