camera fail

DrKnife

Hello everybody, is my first time here, firstly  I want to say sorry for my english I know that is so bad, secondly I would like to say you which is my problem: I can not zoom in or out and my actual camera is on a first person xD and is awful please help me for unlock zoom. I tried it with a mouse wheel and pressing the keys start and End but is impossible. Repeat sorry for my english and I hope that you can help me thanks so much.

I feel that this is a problem that really needs to be adressed because I've run into this problem myself a few times and I've noticed other streamers and such have had to deal with this (possible bug?) too, and it's very hindering when you're trying to PVP in the arena or enter a dungeon! There will be nothing wrong with my mouse's scroll wheel nor will it have been tampered with during my time spent in the loading screen. It's simply that one second I'm playing the game normaly, the next I'm in a loading screen, and then when I'm actually in the instance itself my camera is zoomed in all the way and I just can't zoom back out no matter what I try--And I don't know if your character's height makes much of a difference in this case, but even as a very small Lyn I can barely see much above the ground and it's difficult to really tell what it is that's actually going on around me!! The only way I've been able to fix this problem is by quiting the game entirely and restarting it, and you can imagine how tedious and frustrating this can become. I now find myself even a skeptical whenever I wan't to try and enter the PVP arena because this is a handicap that has cost me more than one match in the past!

Archived