Sign in to follow this  
Kiryu01

Looking for a clan who is recruiting

Kiryu01   

Hi there,

I'm currently looking for a Cerulean clan who is willing to recruit a more casual player because of work commitments.

I'm currently a lvl 14 KFM, and living in Sydney, Australia. So a clan who operates approximately around that time zone would be awesome too.

Or if anyone in the area wants to make a clan with me is also fine =)

Thanks~

Relea918   

Is this the unofficial thread for clanless people on Taywong?

I'm looking for a clan too! I'm in the American central time zone. I'm new to the game and I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to actually raid or be serious about the game so I just want a social/leveling clan. I'm a roleplayer so a roleplay clan would be really awesome for me, but it's not a requirement. Anyways, hit me up if you have a clan or if you feel up to making one.

Oh and I forgot, I have characters who are in Crimson Legion and Cerulean, but the character I've been working on the most is in Cerulean.

Edited by Relea918

15 hours ago, AuraGalaxy said:

Any canadian clans here?

I'm debating on starting one, but I'm pretty low level still and I haven't looked into it much yet.

Hey Kiryu01! I'll be playing from pretty much the same time zone and due to work I will also be a casual. I just started but I'll play with you if you don't mind.

Surebud   

Hit me up if you need a clan! Canadian run, still new but hoping to get off the ground quickly!

Have TS available as well.  Just posted :) 

ALEZ   

GMT+8 (oceanic)guy LF clan too

Edited by ALEZ

GMT+8 SG player. Not so active due to work and family commitment. Level 25 FM as at this post. Premium member. Looking for a clan, so that I can find out what is going on with the game if I go missing for a few days. Hehe

kiidere   

Hi,

GM+8 SEA here as well. And a casual player due to commitments. Currently level 17 and in Crimson. Would love to have friends/clan to play with.

I see some of you guys are in around the same region as me, so if there's no suitable clan yet, does anyone would like to just party up? :)

and sorry for riding your post OP. I'm a totally new player too and would love to try making a clan with you but unfortunately, I chose the crimson faction (bc of the outfit) >_<

Tho just hit me up if you don't mind to just party and play with me ;)

Thanks.

I'm also looking for a Cerulean clan. IGN: Lucy Dyti

Currently lvl 33 KFM in Canada :)

Edited by Limeativity

Sign in to follow this