Ways to make ez money?

Qessianna

Economy has its way in this game,since you arent max level yet i really dont know for what you could use gold..Keep leveling,when it gets rough on you,do dungeons.

dungeons have the bidding system that makes the gold bid on items be shared within the other people in instance.

DONT DO THAT TIP : When there is a chain bid  up the bid by like 50s ,and the person that really wants the item will insta outbid you,even if he didnt plan to spend so much on the item (thanks keyroy aka worst lol utuber euw).

Jokes aside : Dungeons,questing,farming breakthrough weapons and putting them on ah,taking proffessions and lvling them to the point where you can start selling stuff oh AH

5 minutes ago, Ryiox said:

Moonwater daily quests are definitely the best way to consistently earn gold.

Yeah i do it in the following order:

1. do all faction daily quests for soulstones and sell em if u need money 

2. Blackram 

3. dungeon daily quests

4. misty woods whenever u feel like it or wait on something 

every other quest area isnt really worth it then i would rather farm dungeons all day for recipes/tears/money

1 minute ago, Kimarran said:

Yeah i do it in the following order:

1. do all faction daily quests for soulstones and sell em if u need money 

2. Blackram 

3. dungeon daily quests

4. misty woods whenever u feel like it or wait on something 

every other quest area isnt really worth it then i would rather farm dungeons all day for recipes/tears/money

Hey the faction quest is the ones in red right?

I have some to be done from levelling, is there a specific place to go get more? Cheers

I hope in the future they change the usefulness of item drops, because they're entirely useless right now. Every time I have the loot bid window come up for some 3c nonsense that nobody is going to bid on, I want to punch something.

Moonwater dailies, especially the faction ones. Supply fleet 24-man mode, till you can effectively run 4-6man supply fleet. Abuse the market and the way of the undercut. In the endgame dungeon runs you occasionally have trolls that pretty much bid 5g-20g for items.  This also gives you a nice amount of gold. I've actually seen a guy drop 50g for an item, which wasn't even the moonwater transformation stone recipe. Heck, if you manage to get one of those in your runs and you're partied up with people, you're going to be rich in no time atm. Atleast for one more month.

Example: Unsealing charms can occasionally be gotten in cinderlands tombs, pretty often even. Sell them for 8s each, since most "idiots" seem to try to sell it for 10s+, while it costs 10.2s with the npc's.

10 minutes ago, DrSuzo said:

Hey the faction quest is the ones in red right?

I have some to be done from levelling, is there a specific place to go get more? Cheers

faction quests:

1. get 200 faction contribution to get the 2nd rank(low level daily quests -> u have 200 when u do each quest once)

2. finish story

3. u can do faction quests in misty woods and in Hogshed(~17-21 soulstones each day) 

and yes these are the red quests

5 hours ago, Qessianna said:

Level : 32

Class : BM

proffessions: dint choose yet :P

Hit cap before you think about making money. Nothing you can do now can even come close to what you can make when you are capped.

So focus on leveling first instead of trying to make small gold.

33 minutes ago, MangoHam said:

Moonwater dailies, especially the faction ones. Supply fleet 24-man mode, till you can effectively run 4-6man supply fleet. Abuse the market and the way of the undercut. In the endgame dungeon runs you occasionally have trolls that pretty much bid 5g-20g for items.  This also gives you a nice amount of gold. I've actually seen a guy drop 50g for an item, which wasn't even the moonwater transformation stone recipe. Heck, if you manage to get one of those in your runs and you're partied up with people, you're going to be rich in no time atm. Atleast for one more month.

Example: Unsealing charms can occasionally be gotten in cinderlands tombs, pretty often even. Sell them for 8s each, since most "idiots" seem to try to sell it for 10s+, while it costs 10.2s with the npc's.

can you explain the making gold from other people betting? So I get money if someone bids???

1 minute ago, DrSuzo said:

can you explain the making gold from other people betting? So I get money if someone bids???

What the bid system basicly does is distributing the gold/silver/coppers that are bid for the item between your party members. Everyone gets an equal amount, except the person that won the bid war. He just loses his money to get the item. So if you would be in a 4 man party in bright ruins and the recipe would drop and someone actually bid 90g on  it, three of the party members will get 30g each.

a quick and easy way to make fast cash in a dungeon is letting people get in a bidding war where they are insta bidding and bumping the price by quite a few silver. It's risky but most people wont notice in time an you can easily make 2+ silver just from 1 item

Archived